I need to change my pants

Yeah, blast those corporate scum for making a clearly poor game that everyone would buy! FFVII sold millions, so it obviously must cater to mindless zombie brand consumerism, right?

Oh DG, you’re always so insightful. For a second I thought FF7 and AC were two polished products that people bought and will buy because of their stellar quality and Square’s righfully earned prestige. It’s a good thing you corrected me before I made the mistake of submitting to a giant money-grubbing corporation that only pumps out formulaic sub-par cash-grabs!

Yeah, it is, isn’t it?

Think they will sell it at wal-mart ?

Screw Square-Enix, I’ll stick with Cave and G.Rev, thank you very much =P At least THEY can make games that don’t need super hi-res graphics and have immersive and often innovative gameplay =P

What’s wrong with good graphics and good gameplay?

I just don’t find 3D attractive in most cases… As for gameplay, I want to start playing a game right off the bat without having to go through 10 cutscenes before I can actually do anything =P

I, for one, am tired of the ‘ZOMG FF7 is teh mainstream LOL it sux!’ standpoint as much as I am tired of the ‘FF7 is uber1337! Clowd haz teh hyuej sord!11’ standpoint.

I liked FF7. I liked FF6 too. Heck, I liked all the FFs minus 2j, I even liked 8 and 9. (okay, havent played x-2, as I suspect I won’t be enjoying it, but meh). The individual episodes are not mutually exclusive to each other.

I just went through an entire roll of paper towels to sop up my drool.

I’m confused… why is this $50 at EB and $30 at Gamestop, when they’re supposed to merge? Did I read something incorrectly?

Hey Sonoko, wanna buy this for me?

All I’m against is judging a movie that hasn’t been released yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The way I see it, X-2 is the kind of game you’d best approach with the resolute intention of enjoying. Only REALLY bad stuff (Matrix Revolutions, anyone?) will defeat that attitude.

Well, I would love to have the Limited Edition, but there’s a limit to what I’ll pay for it. And the price it says on that page is waaaay over that limit.
I’m just gonna get the standard version of it when it comes to Europe, I mean, I want the movie, not everything else (and I definately don’t need another copy of FF7).