I love the Dave Matthews Band cock!

Anyone like? I’m looking for songs similar to “Where Are You Going?” and “Crash Into Me.” Any suggestions?

Try lurking on the internet more. Seriously. I find it hard to compare any 2 song because they represent different moods/speeds/etc. Not really hard, more like impossible.

Setz, go away, no one likes you<!–r style–>.

I can already see this thread spiraling. Ha ha. Come on guys.

You have weird taste in music.

Knew I’d have a vague use for this clip one of these days.

You like Coheed. gg.

I’m currently trying to decide which of my CDs to keep; I have all of the studio recordings and a few live as well. Since those songs aren’t really my favorites, I’m blanking on which ones would be like them, ha. I’m sorry. At least you know someone else here likes the music.
I just found out one of my new coworkers likes DMB as well, so I guess we’re concert buddies next year.

I’ve never had the urge to troll this much in my tenure as a moderator. Just throwin’ that out there.

Hey SG, fuck you!

You like DMB, think acoustic guitar is the be-all-end-all, and can never be wrong. gg.

ps i wasn’t making fun of you

pps sk8 likes deftones so i guess you have something above him

I know you weren’t. Coheed is still way weirder than DMB though :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda like Coheed to be honest. Their music is great. It’s just their lyrics that really turn me off. It sounds like bad high school poetry rough drafts.

This comment wins.

If two people hadn’t quoted it already I would as well. That was funny heh.

Anyway, I’ll troll for SG. I really hate Dave Matthews Band. I can see why people like it, and I really tried to be one of those Dave people, but I just can’t. I went out with this girl for like 8 months and that was all she listened too. So, despite hating Dave Matthews with all my heart and soul, I am in the know.

Live at the Warehouse is pretty much their most popular live album. Try anything off of there. They also do a really great cover (so great in fact it’s the one of the three Dave songs that I catch myself listening too) of All Along the Watchtower with either Trey Anastacio (from the band Phish) or some other guy on guitar. Satellite is pretty good too. I think there’s a song called Number 42 or something that is well repute. Maybe I lied, I’m not really in the know.

But Dave Matthews Band really blows. It’s overrated, and his happy dance does nothing to inspire happiness, instead giving me an ample opportunity to point and laugh at a retard dancing like a retard on stage. About the only redeeming factor to Dave is the guy with the fiddle. And it’s not so much that the band has a fiddle in it, just that they know someone who can play the fiddle.

Back in high school, all the preppy Jewish kids were big DMB fans. Like, raving fans. I don’t dislike it, but didn’t understand what they were all so excited about. There is this one song I like that I hear a bit on the radio (WXPN, a public station) that has Dave Matthews working with Jurassic 5. (I can’t help but feel I’ve spelled that wrong)

DMB…? meh. :expressionless:

I never liked DMB much. They kinda remind me of Concrete Blonde iwthout the beautiful poetry of Johnette Napolitano backing them up.

QFT

This comment made me feel good for some inexplicable reason.

It made ME feel good for some inexplicable reason :stuck_out_tongue: I really like fiddles.

Sorc: Yeah, satellite is one of my top three. DMB isn’t my favourite band or anything, but it’s songs like those that I really love, and DMB does them better than anyone else. “Angel” is kinda like that too.

Setz: Everyone here hates you, but I usually try to give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you like a sensible human being anyway. I, of all people. You’re walking dangerously close to losing even that small priveledge. Don’t talk.