I like-a this place.

LMAO!

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
YOU’RE POPULAR WITH ME GILA!!! YOU’LL ALWAYS BE POPULAR WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, AND NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BEE BASKET STORY EITHER!!!

Wow, it’s insane, semi-sarcastic, and fanatical coments like that, that keep me staying here.
Man, I’m surprised some of you don’t know about the basket of bee’s story… It was posted in the ToB, but I guess that was back then, before all these new and scary people were here. And I’m fairly serious about the new and scary part… how do you people even … ah nevermind.

*edit: Manus, why are you so hostile with people here? from what I understand, you got banned recently… if it was me in your shoes, I’d be acting kind of, forgiving, and quite possibly trying to make up for the mistakes I made in the past, but no, you keep on going… oh well

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Manus, why are you so hostile with people here? from what I understand, you got banned recently… if it was me in your shoes, I’d be acting kind of, forgiving, and quite possibly trying to make up for the mistakes I made in the past, but no, you keep on going… oh well

Hmmm… I think you deserve an answer. Here it goes.
I’m tired of trying to sort things out only to see them getting worse. No matter what I say, most of the people here have already made up their minds about me, and I’ve wasted enough time trying to show them that I’m not how they think.
So, I will only give any attention to relevant people.

Ugh. Not ANOTHER goddamn “Manus argues with everyone” thread!! I’m half-tempted to ask the mods to lock this.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
So, I will only give any attention to relevant people.

I’m glad that you think I’m “relevant,” whatever you think that means.

Wants to hear to bee basket story

Manus, change your avatar back to bahumat. It was cooler.

Cos its totally the coolest!