I like-a this place.

Say what you like about the RPGC board, but whatever other reasons they may have, the mods don’t lock threads just because the topic isn’t the same as the title anymore.

You’re still bitter about that one time in the Bob & George forum, aren’t you?

Out.

The RP forum I would say. But mostly other meh. Now GameFAQs battle is closed, there’s not too much reason to come to the main forums. Except that I wan’t the 1000 posts…

ILIKETHISPLACETO-thread closed

never a dull moment here, if you know where to look. Well, unless no one’s posting anywhere, period. Then I get tired of waiting, then I go get distracted by shiny things.

I’ve visited quite a few message boards in my time, and this one is by far my favorate. It’s fun, it;s got a GREAT community, its got cool smileys :mwahaha: and you can say boobies without getting banned.

I love you, RPGClassics. :kissy:

Basically, I’ve been here way too long to bail out. Regardless of my staff activity or actual contributions to this site, I don’t intend on letting it just fade from my grasp. I intend to hang around the area forever.

As far as what I enjoy here, I usually enjoy the people. Regardless of if I rag on you or not, I probably like you regardless.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND YOU ARE ALL BAIND FOR EXCESSIVE DISPLAYS OF APPRECIATION!!!

except you Dante, I’ll modify your post count so you get 9999.

Where’s SG and his chill pills when you need him?

RPGC = Best forum I’ve been at. It’s become like a second life to me…

I don’t really know why I like it here… I just do…

Maybe I am some kind of masochist. shrugs

RPGC = The only thing I have going for me! WOO!

Originally posted by PC Glenton
[b]I don’t really know why I like it here… I just do…

Maybe I am some kind of masochist. shrugs [/b]

Guess so. stabs PC

I’ve been here for a while, and even though I may not be the most “popular” user, popularity isn’t everything. One day I’ll probably be able to make a good contribution to the site, like a shrine.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Guess so. stabs PC

Or, maybe it lets me be evil so very, very freely…

carves out GG’s spinal cord, and robs his body of posessions… and then carves out obscene messages all over Crono’s corpse.

Originally posted by Merlin
[b]THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND YOU ARE ALL BAIND FOR EXCESSIVE DISPLAYS OF APPRECIATION!!!

except you Dante, I’ll modify your post count so you get 9999. [/b]

You r0x0rz Merlin. But you still r teh dev0l.

I’ve been to a few message boards in my time too, but this is easily one of the most intelligent and fun message boards I’ve seen, and that’s why I love it.

I only have four reasons to be here. The first three are people (they know who they are) and the fourth one is my fic development. As for the rest, it will take something very strong to make me trust certain people here.

Heh … Yeah, we got lots of great people here.

Gods, Yar, you might as well hold up a giant sign that says “I’m ignoring Manus”!

Oh you’re no fun anymore.

I could probably give you more reasons why I don’t like it here, but my few reason why I do greatly outweigh those. That’s probably it :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering I’ve only ever frequented two forums, this being one of them, I can’t say much about it. But I really see no reason to go anywhere else, so…

throws confetti all over and then proceeds to eat it to clean up