I learned something this week.

Wow…its good to see our country is being run by such dedicated people, playing RPGs on the job ^_~

Originally posted by Pierson

Some weird-ass DBZ games

Which ones?

DBZ Hyper Dimension. Fighting.
SFX DBZ 1. An RPG, apparently.
and
Dragon Ball Z - Bu Yu Retsuden. Fighting, and the place Yar got his Vegeta sprites from I think.

All Japanese, all weird and hard to play.

Ah. Sweet. You any good at HD?

Hyper Dimension is awesome.

Fuck me no. Normally I can at least beat the game AI, but this thing’s controls are just purely screwing with me. That or my button config is for crap. Do you have a manual or something? It looks way cool, but I just can’t figure out anything.

(I HAVE got up to playing as large fat pink guy fighting smaller pink guy though without savestates. Good old jump-land-kick-jump-back)

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Hyper Dimension is awesome.

ahkeeyuu… you’re my new friend :stuck_out_tongue:

Pier: I don’t have a manual, but I’ve got a move list if you want it sometime.

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]NO!!! FFVII’Z IZ BETTA CUZ IT GOT SEPHIROTH!!!11!!!111one

AND CLOUD GOTZ A BIG SWORD. [/b]

This is exactly why FFVII is totally overrated…:thud:

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]Fuck me no. Normally I can at least beat the game AI, but this thing’s controls are just purely screwing with me. That or my button config is for crap. Do you have a manual or something? It looks way cool, but I just can’t figure out anything.

(I HAVE got up to playing as large fat pink guy fighting smaller pink guy though without savestates. Good old jump-land-kick-jump-back) [/b]

Goku vs Fat Buu. That’s as far as I’ve gotten w/o save states.

I got to where you were flying and you were fighting him like, around the earth. Or something like that. I didn’t even know how to use saves states back when I first got my emulator. ;__;

Farthest I’ve gotten without savestates: Gohan vs. Vegitto.

BAH, DBZ GAMES SUCK.

Well, to me anyway.

Silence, mortal. Oh, have you played DBZ: Legend of the Super Saiya-jin?

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/dbzlotss/

>_>

LoL. There’s a shrine on it. Is it good?

Of course its good :stuck_out_tongue:

Who made it? What shrine did you make again Crotanks? Was it Chrono Trigger? Did you even make a shrine? Man, I dun remember…

Budokai.

Nuff’ said.

BTW Cro, your shrine really helped me out. Thanks.

I heard Budokai was a horrible game… I thought DBGT: Eh… Don’t even remember the name. >_< It was for playstation. I loved it, you would build up your characters powerlevel. There was meteo, ki blasts, all sorts of crap.

Originally posted by Ramza
I heard Budokai was a horrible game… I thought DBGT: Eh… Don’t even remember the name. >_< It was for playstation. I loved it, you would build up your characters powerlevel. There was meteo, ki blasts, all sorts of crap.

If i can remeber correctly it was called DBZGT: Final Bout (hopefully thats right or close to it >_>) anyways yeah it was a fun game. Me and ramza always had some good fights untill he learned that damn meteo combo thingy shakes fist.