I just bought ANOTHER SP

I’ve never had problems with my screen.

Thats the first I’ve heard of it.

Yeah, I had to look through a few before I found a retro GBA that had a flawless screen, but I haven’t been able to play it for about a week… the boyfriend won’t stop with the Fire Emblem! Stop! I want to play again!

Oh, whatever. :smiley: Excuse me, your previously-not-owned-by-you GBA SP.

I think that’s the PSP, I never heard anything about the GBASP having dead pixels.

Fire Emblem frigging rules.

Which one do you have?

seconds the statement

i haven’t had any problems with my screen. i probably should the number of times it has been dropped by various family and friends:P

I’m talking specifically about the Micro by the way, not the SP.

But anyway, I’m having a blast. I’ve been playing it way more than I was before. I guess it’s because I have more opportunities to.

There were known problems with the NES-edition SP screens. The problems were mostly due to pixels being out or displaying the wrong color. I have one pixel out on my NES-edition SP, and Nintendo won’t fix it, nor will EB, from whom I bought the warranty. Instead, they said they’d get me a used black SP. I informed them that I traded in a black SP to get my NES-edition SP, and they laughed at me.

So, I’ll probably just buy one of those bright-screen SPs that are out now, and do some hardware reconstruction to keep the case from my NES-edition one.

Nintendo refused to fix a factory defect?

That is seriously screwed up.

If it’s less than 3 pixels, they won’t fix it. Also, they said if it was broken, they’d just replace it and they don’t have any more NES SPs. I asked them if they could just replace the screen, and they said no.

I guess I got lucky with mine then.

if you run out of games, get Riviera: The Promised Land. it’s gotta be one of the best GBA games…ever.

Long before the pearl blue SP was released here, I thought about buying the blue case and replacing my black case with that one. I didn’t have any idea about how much time or effort it would take, though… tell me about it.