I Just Beat Final Fantasy Tactics

Very fun it was. The game itself was fun. I loved the story, and the characters. After beating Altima, all I can say is I’m dissapointed. Wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I took down every Ultima Demon (Just for fun) in one hit, and Altima down in 3. The later form wasn’t any harder.

I think Veilus should of been the end boss. He sent me off the goddamn roof.

Yeah FFT belongs to the “easy final boss” group of games.

I thought the game was good overall though.

Originally posted by Machine Gun Etiquette
I Just Beat Final Fantasy Tactics

Don’t taunt me…

I agree with the whole Altima is too easy rant. But it’s still good. But if you want a challenge, let it be a Ramza/Alma battle.

My friend’s an idiot, he says that FFT is just a remake and that Onimusha Tactics has more original gameplay. For the love of Saint Ajora, they both have the same type of gameplay, that’s why it’s called a stradegy game!

Yeah… too bad Ramza died before he could marry Mustadio and start a family, etc…

That out in English yet?

Originally posted by Shinobi
That out in English yet?

There’s only one way to reply to that one . . . the old “three dots of silence” treatment.

ahem

. . .

(Though I’m quite sure you actually meant Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, right?)

first of all, did you get Cloud, that in itself is tougher then Altima (especially fighting that enemy worker) and the Deep Dungeon was also tough.

I thought the game was tough, but worth it to finish because of it’s great ending.

Yeah… too bad Ramza died before he could marry Mustadio and start a family, etc…

you are aware that Ramza and Mustadio are both guys right, if I were to choose any romance, I would say Ramza and Agrias.

yes i mean advance :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Aurabolt
you are aware that Ramza and Mustadio are both guys right, if I were to choose any romance, I would say Ramza and Agrias.
Even better, how about Agrias and Ovelia, Meliadoul and Rafa, and Alma and Reis! WEEEEE! :stuck_out_tongue:

im torn between Ramza x Mustadio and Izlude x Ramza

Aura: It’s obvious that Silhouette is a Yaoi fan.

yes, but he talked about the game itself, not any fan fiction or anime, and yaoi is weird anyway, I just watch any other type, no matter what it is.

Try making Ramza a mime with no weapons or armor, then punch Altima to death. And don’t have any abilities but Mime.

Or, you can beat the game using only one character class.

Originally posted by Machine Gun Etiquette
[b]Very fun it was. The game itself was fun. I loved the story, and the characters. After beating Altima, all I can say is I’m dissapointed. Wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I took down every Ultima Demon (Just for fun) in one hit, and Altima down in 3. The later form wasn’t any harder.

I think Veilus should of been the end boss. He sent me off the goddamn roof. [/b]

If you can take the demons down in one hit and Altima down in three you obviously did all the sidequests, got a bunch of kick ass weapons and used a few story characters. I’m assuming:ah-ha!:

Try beating the game with a unit, you trained and upgrade yourself, don’t use any weapons that you stole from bosses and don’t use Orlando or Agrias or Beowulf…those three can cause major damage…I’m not saying you used these specific characters, but you probably used one of them…it took me about 8 hits to bring Altima down, I think, and even then I was insanely strong with Orlando and has a bunch of ultimate weapons. Beating the game with none of the above is much more challenging and would take away that disappointment, I guess.

I never got past Dorter myself. :_(

Which Dorter battle?

The very first one, after the battle in Sweegy Woods.

Just take Ramza and your three strongest units, turn them into Knights, make sure they have good equipment, and MAKE SURE YOU TAKE OUT THE WIZARDS FIRST, else they’ll be real problems real soon.

Why do we always have a “i just beat Final Fantasy _” thread?