I hope I'm not just being a fanboy...

…but everybody that doesn’t like Wolf’s Rain mentions that it has HUGE plot holes and other miscellaneous plot inconsitancies. Maybe I am underexposed to a lot of things(?or something that would make me overlook them, I don’t know?), but i liked the series, I liked it a lot. I’ve watched it about two and a half times now and I haven’t noticed the apparently HUGE plot holes. What are these holes? I won’t even defend them if you can come up with them(as long as they are actual holes that can’t be explained).

I would’ve posted this in the anime forum…but for some reason I can’t find it.

Sorry man, that’s my fault. I had to shut it down because of a certain kind of spam I couldn’t get rid of at work. It’ll be back soon. If you like your show, don’t let other people spoil it for you.

I hope it wasn’t ‘Hot&Spicy’, my Hawaiian friend made me try it once. I was sick for three days.

I was wondering why the Anime Forum didn’t show until I logged in.

Having a Hawaiian friend is a hazard for him that eats meat.

I have no idea what this means.

Consider context and take it one word at a time, little buddy.

Ok, I think I get it now. But a hazard for who?

You referenced the displeasure of eating SPAM, and I replied that any meat-eater was at risk of this when befriending a Hawaiian.

Ok.

This is the best advice.

I’ve never heard of this show, but if you like it then who cares what others say about it. But I guess you just want to try to understand what they mean.