I haven't a clue where to post this; shrining.

W3Schools: XHTML, learn that and CSS. Doesn’t take long.

I can do lists, and tags. But I don’t know how to do tables. I’ll learn like, soon.

No, no, no. I meant like, I can give credit to people outside of RPGC? Like, let’s say “Sk8_Subzero_MASTER” from GameFAQs gave me a hint on such and such game; I can give credit to “Sk8_Subzero_MASTER of GameFAQs Dragon Ball Z forums”? I had to choose the most stupid examples.

That’s what the thanks page is for!

<a href = “http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/lagoon/thanks.shtml”>Sample</a>

Oh, okay… is there another list of games that are in need of shrining? I don’t have many RPGs on the list to shrine. Wait, wait, wait. The last time I decided to shrine something, and I had my mind set on Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance (PS2), it was reserved/taken… but it’s not on the reserved/taken list anymore. But, it’s not on the ‘in needed to be shrined’ list either.

Would it be fine if I could shrine that?

Aren’t expansion packs usually covered in the shrine of the main game? Baldur’s Gate + BG: Tales of the Sword Coast are both being made by Gil-galad.

Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance is a completely different game; even on a completely different console. It’s not an expansion.

Jesus christ, shut up and read the goddamn join page already. Every single question you’ve asked has been answered there.

The list of suggested games are just that, SUGGESTED games. If you want to shrine a game give a title and explain why it’s an RPG, just so we don’t end up with someone shrining Goldeneye.

<s>Goldeneye</s> Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance needs no reason to be an RPG. It just is. If Baldur’s Gate & it’s expansions can be shrined, why not save the hassles of me actually explaining why it’s an RPG, 'cause obviously it is.

Well, there is the argument that the Dark Alliance games are much more actiony than the PC BGs, though I still think its shrinable. Just, putting some perspectives on things :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and no god damn menus to fill up the fucking screen. Fucking menus.

The DA I played (well, the second one) had quite a few menus in it… none in combat, but still quite a few.

Because Hiryuu is busy, might not know shit about the game and shouldn’t have the hasstle of checking on gamefaqs.

Well, there are quite a few menus, but they aren’t as god fucking annoying as BG for PC. All games have menus, except for Siren, of course. The menus in BG:DA&2 only appear if you actually press the button, meaning you want them to appear, meanwhile, in BG for PC, they are constantly there.

You have a point. How long does this explanation have to be? Until it’s deemed an RPG?

Just explain what it’s about, if there’s leveling up, etc. State your case and give points that’d classify it as an RPG.

And your point about it being a BG game isn’t valid; there’s a LotR RPG game, but the recent ones for the next-gens are more hack and slash.

You also have a point there.

Well, I’ll write up a brief summary/overview on the game. I email it to Hiryuu? Or can I post it here (preffered)?

E-mailing Hiryuu is probably better, as I’m pretty sure he’s the one with final say on it.

Well uh… since all my questions have been answered, a moderator/administrator can delete/close this. :stuck_out_tongue: