I have Jazz...

…MP3s from the jazz tour, and I’d like to share a couple of them with you guys if someone can host them for me. I’m only going to put three up…

“Glen’s Chinese,” “Big Cheese Goes Boppin’,” and “Sweeny Todd” (to give the State Singers a fair chance, too).

If someone has a website in which they would be able to host these songs on, I’d gladly IM them to you (mIRC does not work to send files for me on this computer for some reason). I want people to hear us. ^^;

EDIT: Oh, yeah… my AIM screename is “karthurrountree” - I forgot about that part. ^^;

Were you playing in some of these songs, Roun?

Originally posted by Kagato Toujou
Were you playing in some of these songs, Roun?

Well, yeah- except for Sweeney-Todd, which is done by the Singers, but I wanted to include them because they are AWESOME.

Coo’.

I can’t host them, but I’d like to listen sometime. I ordered the JSU Jazz Honors CD at the concert this weekend, and I’d like to let yall hear that, too.

Look foward to it, Roun

sounds good. if you can find a host, i’ll listen as soon as i hear.

Someone suggested that Nulani might have space to put my MP3s, but I’m not sure if Nulani would agree. I guess maybe I’ll ask her.

Jazz is soooooo sweet. You gotta send me those songs!

I just realized that they were .WMAs, not MP3s… which means they are Window’s Media Player files. shrugs

It depends. I’d rather not host copyrighted material; just in case the ‘Record Industry of America’ is out there, looking, just waiting for a chance to bite and rip my net connection away. If it’s not copyrighted material, however I can’t see a reason why I couldn’t.

Originally posted by Nulani
It depends. I’d rather not host copyrighted material; just in case the ‘Record Industry of America’ is out there, looking, just waiting for a chance to bite and rip my net connection away. If it’s not copyrighted material, however I can’t see a reason why I couldn’t.

This stuff is NOT copyrighted (otherwise I wouldn’t do it- why would I scalp my own band?).

Then I can’t see a reason not to.