I hate...

I hope I get a friend as a roomate. Or at least a hot girl.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EVIL!

That sucks.

I’m with CH on this. You’re gettin pissed at some pretty trivial shit. I mean, so what if he buys a PSP and doesn’t use it? So what if he’s there sometimes or not? Shit, I would figure that if he wasn’t here then it’s just more space for you.

That sounds pretty badass actually.

Great! It seems like we’ve been trying for centuries and my record so far on cunning plans has been terrible!

Kick him out. But before you do, drop the cat on his face while he’s sleeping.

CH, don’t ask him hard questions. Why properly assess a situation when you can just post about it on a message board so people with think you’re cool lolz because izlude is so awesome and we feel bad for you izlude i hope your problems get solved and he doesn’t hump you because i hear furries hump rape people in their sleep and don’t tell you about it and you’ll never know because you’re asleep isn’t that wierd lolz you should probably beat him with a bad stick when he does something because that’d be good and you’d show your gf that you can take charge and be so cool omg you should tell your gf to post on here so she can know how much you hate things and stuff like that then we could share thoughts and stuff and maybe i could hook up with her (asl?) i mean that’d be pretty cool she’s probably not too hot though because she’s dating you and you have cammy collectibles and thats just kinda wierd i mean wtf so like DEKAR? ::dekar!::

NINJA EDIT: OMG are you serious he hacks up phlem and swallows it omg phlem is not supposed to go up your throat and be swallowed and go up and down your throat collecting germs and eventually being coughed up i mean wtf why would phlem have a purpose lol looky mr t wouldn’t have sex with mario now he’s ashamed :suckah: :thinking:

We all have to deal with people we don’t like, get over it

but bmo life is so hard sometimes i wonder how i wake up then i try to cut myself with a plastic spoon my attempts at finding peace in death end up fruitless omg help

Benson’s probably at some other message board somewhere complaining about how horrible a roommate Izlude is.

You could’ve saved a lot of time by simply saying “I’m a jackass shoot me now.”

EDIT: And this may contradict something I said in another thread, maybe not, but, no more than 6 days ago, you started a thread with more or less this exact title. Just with different punctuation and capitalization. Seriously, creativity.

Nessa I heart your avatars.

thx

No “maybe”.

Who are you?

It’s Nessa

Fuckin’ Seraphim. I SAID I contradicted myself, you didn’t have to rub it in. And fuck you, deadtear, I’m TRYING to make a new identity here. shoots dt in his fucking face in a well-choreographed scene then shamefully sucks his blood

Besides all the trivial stuff, it seems that he’ll be graduating at the end of this semester and thus will be looking for a job. If successful, he’ll probably move out and my girlfriend will move in.

In retrospect, I named alot of really silly things to be “hating” someone for. But regardless, he still “annoys” me and Alex. I think its fair to want a roommate whom you get along with, right? Especially when you share a room with them.

Anyway, Hate is a powerful word and I’ll try to use a different term for my next [STRIKE]hate[/STRIKE] dislike thread. Cause I dislike alot of things and I’m gonna make sure you all know about it. :mwahaha:

Don’t worry Izlude. Just get to level 60 and join Zephyros.