...I hate my uncle....

I mean I’m trying to work(my grandfather gave me a summer job at his office, where my uncle also works), and he comes over and annoys me. HE PINCHES MY CHEEKS! DEAR GOD THAT’S EMBARASSING! And I can’t flee, I have an incredibly heavy box of envelopes on my knee. thinks of ways to get rid of him…

Unclecide. Try ir.

Tell him you don’t want him to do that, and if he does it anyway get away from him or push him away. It’s not that hard, god.

Just tell him to fuck off and let you do your work.

Yeah, what Sin said, only with fewer expleties so you don’t run the risk of giving the old man a heart attack.

Just tell him with an annoyed glare that you hate when he treats you like a three year old. What Sin said also works, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ul]
[li]Drop said incredibly heavy box of envelopes on his foot.
[/li][li]Drop said incredibly heavy box of envelopes on his head.
[/li][li]Do what wiseman Sinistral said: Tell him to go away.
[/li][li]Give him a dollar none and tell him not to spend it all in once place: It works on little annoying kids, so why not big annoying uncles?
[/li][/ul]

set up a horrendously complicated trap that flings him away from you whenever he gets close…

or, failing that, just tell him to go away…

Like everyone said, tell him to stop it so you can concentrate.

Dude how old are you?Hehe that’s pretty funny (sorry…) what kind of an uncle pinches his nephew’s cheeks? Great advice given in this thread:p

AAAHHH!! SHIUT! MAN!!! CUT HIS BRAKE LINE!!!111 THEyYLL GO EASYIE ONU IF YOUR"RE BOOTING BLACK TAR HEROINESNA LEIK MEE!!! HAHAHAHAA!!! OH SHIT!!! WHERE DUZ THINKINFG COME FRUM???

just say “go away before I knock your lights out!” always works for me. And if the don’t listen, then I punch them square in the face, or I hit the upside the head. that should work. Or else, do what Sinistral says.

Oh, come on, don’t you think I’d think of telling him to go away? He doesn’t listen!

Nulani’s first idea is pretty good, though.

Heres an idea: get a new job, quite asking us, cuz we dont know or care!