I hate my school

I go to a chatolic private school here in Puerto Rico and i freaking hate it.it has so many wrong things with it i dont know where to start:

1.i have to pay a monthly fee of 100$ but a few students dont have to pay it WHY? because they are in the volleyball team(a very bad team)and these students are some of the worst students of all the school and most of there parents have a high income i have yet to see a good student with low income not pay

2.They are building two new structures for the school right behind the high school building problem is they are building right when we are taking class,think about it the smoke can cause somebody to fall ill and the noise sometimes makes it impossible to take class

3.im in my last year of high school and we need funds for the class yet we are not allowed to do any activities outside the school and is practicly impossible to make them inside the school since there is no parking besides the one the teachers use.And on top of that the only little activities we can do(selling some goodies)has been reduced from 10 to 3 times because it lowers the profits of the little store in the school(The head nun is a money loving freak is all money this money that)

4.The class im in is composed of two different groups 12-1 and 12-2 and the rivalry between the two is such that one group will decide one thing the other one will chose another one even if its worst just to bother the other group,and the class president does not help it was her fault that the first emblem we had chosen had to be changed it was going to be a dragon but now is a cameleon(last years group chosed Red XIII)and we had to vote three different times for the colors,emblem,and name of the class

Thanks for hearing me out i just had to get that out of my sistem.

They chose Red XIII as their class emblem? Luh-MAO!

if you were from the states i would have said something to the affect of “let it all out” etc, but since youre from rico your post seems much more valid.

Maybe you should concentrate on your english instead of worrying about the volleyball team…but that’s just me talking >.>

I admit it i have very,very poor grammar not just english but spanish too.

I hate my school more.

You are supposed to hate school, it’s the 4th rule of Nulani. And if you don’t hate school, you fall beneath the exception clause: Do not apply to weird people.

Knowledge = Good
Learning = Acquiring knowledge
School = Supposedly a learning place, but it’s really a hellhole.
That about wraps it up.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Knowledge = Good
Learning = Acquiring knowledge
School = Supposedly a learning place, but it’s really a hellhole.
That about wraps it up.

These words must be inscribed on a marble wall with golden letters.

And then buried with a shitload times shitload times shitload of sand, then have some archeologists find it and say it’s thousands of years old, only to get heard by “The Sun” magazine/newspaper.

And while that does suck indeed, that’s why we have college. Just wait it out.

yeesh, that’s pretty bad

Most of my classes are normally disturbed just by the airplanes landing and flying off (cause some guy decided it would be a good idea to build a school next to the airport).

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
I hate my school more.

i hate my school the most

Originally posted by Kairi
[b]yeesh, that’s pretty bad

Most of my classes are normally disturbed just by the airplanes landing and flying off (cause some guy decided it would be a good idea to build a school next to the airport). [/b]

Flashback to 1998, X sitting at his computer playing Sim City Classic

…What?! Oh, umm, I guess I’m also to blame for the Earthquakes. Sorry, needed the money…

I love my school!

…oh wait, I’m in college. :hahaha;

I’ve had to deal with a school building a new building during the school year. The tar smell really is sickening, but you do eventually get used to it. I don’t recall anyone getting sick though.

Heh. Your school is what we call : “fucked up”

Mine was what we call : “Pretentious and callous assholes”

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12922&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

I’ve explained why I hate mine.

And yeah, I think the problems my school had are more serious.

My school’s OK, I just wish they didn’t have to give us these lesson everyday.

School isn’t about intelligence, its about memory, thats what revision is.

984 Im complaining about the smoke from the machines in one day i had to take class for an hour and a half while having to endure the stench of the smoke it made me have a horrible synus that lasted a few days.Not just that but i suffer asma and the smoke can make it start up again on me.