I got my licence I got my licence

Yay, after road test (take 2) I got my licence. Now one of these days I’ll actually be able to figure out how to spell licence.

Woo hoo! Yay! :yipee: :hahaha; :yipee:

Good job. Now get back on the chat where you belong.

It’s ‘license’

Fine… grumble

/me goes back to chat.

Heh. Congrats.

Originally posted by Izlude
It’s ‘license’

Thank you.

I need to get mine so I can get a real job. My dad has been really busy so I haven’t been able to practice a lot though.

Heh, no problem.

Wohoo, congrats Country! Which reminds me that I should get off my lazy butt and get my own license… :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. I feel shamed yet another person has unintentionally made me feel quite aware that I still can’t drive ;_; I need to stop being lazy.Congrats though, you are now officially independant.

Originally posted by Izlude
It’s ‘license’
Actually both Licence and License are correct

Originally posted by Mark Twain
I always felt sorry for people who only know how to spell a word one way.

QED

I guess congrats. Now, tell me what color and model your car is so I can avoid you on the road at all costs. Bicycles aren’t very fast ya know… I don’t want to get rammed if ya know what I mean. lol. All in good humor.

Nice job. :cool:

Now the question is: do you have a car?

does the congrats dance

I could have gotten mine more than a year ago, but since I am the idiom of procrastrination - even moreso than Macc - I haven’t. Don’t I rule?

Dammit, no one will take me out to practice…i still dont think i could pass

Hey, congrats. Oh, and BTW… here in Mexico you can get your “License” or “Licence” at age 16. How cool is that! I got one year left!

Grats.

Originally posted by Danryd6677
Hey, congrats. Oh, and BTW… here in Mexico you can get your “License” or “Licence” at age 16. How cool is that! I got one year left!

Well I could have gotten it when I was sixteen but I’m only getting it now.

And for those who asked, I own a blue 1966 Volkswagen Beetle. It’s great!