I got a new kitten

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
You watch too much anime. What if it’s a male cat?
I don’t think Nessa would be calling it ‘her’ though.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
I don’t think Nessa would be calling it ‘her’ though.

Xelo, this is nessa we’re talking about, she can call anything what she damn well wants to cal it, and everyone wil think it’s a great idea! :slight_smile:

Well … I fell like a bunch of morons, then, huh?

Name her Princess!

How about Nene?

Or Venus!

Fahorglingrads!

Coach Z, I thought I told you to leave, like, an hour ago.

How about Rei? It refers to “spirit/soul.” And I think it’s a unisex name.

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
How about Rei? It refers to “spirit/soul.” And I think it’s a unisex name.

But references to the Spirit or soul or heart or whatever are so overdone. Just name her Kurt, and all will be right with the world.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
But references to the Spirit or soul or heart or whatever are so overdone. Just name her Kurt, and all will be right with the world.

But then the cat will be wrought with confusion and blow its brains out or OD on heroin!

Xelo, this is nessa we’re talking about, she can call anything what she damn well wants to cal it, and everyone wil think it’s a great idea! :slight_smile:
I was pointing to the fact that Yar said ‘But what if it’s male’, when Nessa specifically refered to it as ‘her’.

Speaking of pussy - Here is a totally off-topic link to an official sex kitten (hey - free pussy!)

Anyway - how about “Evil Kitty”, or just “Evil” for short. I have yet to see any cat that is not evil. Sure, they’re cute and spazzy when they’re growing up, but once they’re adults they take over your house and make you wait on them hand and foot.

Like I said before… you wanted something Japanese when you talked to me, so I gave you a name that would suit you and the cat well… “Kaida” as it means “Little Dragon” :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Rast
[b]Speaking of pussy - Here is a totally off-topic link to an official sex kitten (hey - free pussy!)

Anyway - how about “Evil Kitty”, or just “Evil” for short. I have yet to see any cat that is not evil. Sure, they’re cute and spazzy when they’re growing up, but once they’re adults they take over your house and make you wait on them hand and foot. [/b]
“Baaa.”

Originally posted by Rast
Speaking of pussy - Here is a totally off-topic link to an official sex kitten (hey - free pussy!)

Haha, the url was the funniest part of that.

You should name it “Slayer”. :wink:

“Jonesey” after the cat in <i>Alien</i>.

Just name her Kurt, and all will be right with the world.

Heh… I have a friend named Kurt… and that would be kinda awkward, with their dramatic personality differences, to have everyone think I named her after him. :eek:

Natsu does translate to “summer.” And it’s summer, which is why I thought of it. And that still seems to be the one I’m leaning towards.

And I dunno if I’m back for good yet. It depends on how things are going around here. If they’re anything like I’ve heard, then I probably don’t want to. :too bad;

And yes, the cat is female.

http://pet-connections.com/Pictures/Kitten-TR-001-wall-800x600.JPG <~~~ That’s about what she looks like. The pic’s a bit big, but I got tired of looking after 31 pages of Googling.

Hey, that looks like BooBoo, my family’s old cat! She lived to be 24, but died last year! ;_;

runs off to drown my resurfaced sorrows in ice cream

Name it Mermsey. Y’<i>can’t</i> go wrong with Mermsey.

It’s your kitten, you’ll be the one calling it (not us) so if youse likes Natsu for a name, then call the little kitty Natsu.

I certainly wouldn’t be one to suggest pet names. I had a pet snake for 5 and a half years and NEVER got around to giving it a name. It was just The Snake. ::doh::

If you like it, that’s what matters most (though its nice of you to indulge us by soliciting our “unique” opinions).

It doesn’t matter THAT much…it’s not like it’ll come when you call it. :hahaha;

Serious cuteness points, I miss having widdle kittens around the house, I have to deal with 2 adorable but grouchy cats :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally like Natsu, its easy to yell out at the top of your lungs when she won’t come for dinner :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, well, nats U!