I finally get to vent...

Originally posted by Sinistral
Hell, making claims your bro was molested will be enough to cause bad publicity on its own to have them kicked out.

Uh, no. Thats just fucking wrong. I agree with you on a lot of things, but falsifying something like that is just downright dirty and low. And what if it was found out that he didn’t? They certainly wouldn’t trust his brother any more. There are times to lie- this is not one of those times.

that sucks… I hope things get better. People like that shouldn’t have power…

there’s gotta be something you can do. Try showing someone what’s happening, video taping it is a good idea though.

I just thought, he could set some very important thing from the camp on fire. The person responsible for everything is the scoutsmaster. If some tents suddenly catch fire in the middle of the night and the pyromaniac is not found then the scoutsmaster is to blame you know.

Going to other parents who are in the same situation is a good idea, then you can all get together and you’d have enough evidense that the scoutmaster isn’t doing his job. A lot of unsatisfied parents (and sons) can easily overtake someone like that. If things are as bad as you say, then such lazy and irresponsible action should be noticed and the comitee and other concerned parties (such as your brother, and other boys who are treated the same way, if there are, and parents) should join together and find a way to fire the scout master. Isn’t there a front “office” to complain? I know around here, scouts and guides are all connecting through a community of representitives and higher working scout/guide authorities.