I am not a person, I am a number!

A very long number as well, as it happens. Stupid Uni.

I fianlly got the internet working in this damned cold halls room (10MB line! SUCK it TD! No lepers for you today!) and it’s kinda cool (the university, not the internet). There’s about ten bajillion clubs and the students union has a buncha shit going on. More awesome is that I now know a guy who can quote, word for word, that ‘Ezekiel 25:17’. He’s goddamn awesome. I’d say something worthwhile, about the Uni, or the people here, or how mediocre the food is, but it’s late and I can’t be assed.

That is all. Regular Pierson service has resumed.

How many didgits do they use to define you? At my college, they have narrowed me down the the same 9 didgits that the government uses.

About twelve. I don’t remember exactly and won’t until I need to.

What are you going to major in?

American Studies /w English.

No man is just a number.

You’re not a person, you’re a pierson.

Are you a freshman [AKA first year]?

You certainly play the part, what with the blantant enthusiasm for life.

The thing that amazes me about B’ham Uni is the sheer amount of student union and guild clubs and everything that goes on, too. The students seem to pretty much run the place :stuck_out_tongue:

<b><i>Yeah yeah yeah the Pie is back
Yeah yeah yeah the Pie is back
Back back from his magical journey.</i></b>

Man, sounds funky, my little monkey. I hope to see you soon in the chat.

I would, but I can’t get it working, because of my plight. Check the link in my sig and tell me what you know.

I’m 894230.

I don’t know if I have a number. I think I have some letters from my name and three digits.

But I do also have 10MB pretty pretty internet connection. ^^

Oh yeah, Fear my Number.

M001657. That’s mine. Induction day was today and BOY have I got some hot girls in my class this year. Almost no competition too :D.

[song=Rancid,“Name”]
Paint a number on my head, work me until I’m dead. I can’t believe I’ve wasted all of these years I’ve tasted.
[/song]

Pier r teh l33t?

I have an insanely easy ID to remember…just almost the sequence 0123 :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh, at the college I’m going to (start next week :-), from what I can tell women outnumber men almost 4 to 1. Party time! :smiley:

I don’t have a number, I feel excluded ;.;

I am not a number! I am a free man!