I AM ERROR

Holy…do you remember me? I went with a different name back then but you were the coolest! I wondered where everyone one went! It’s so cool to see you again!

Welcome back Daria.

glomps Daria! Long time no see!

Oh, hey, I remember you.

Yeah, you’re discussing a very obscure game (I’ve never heard of it). But on the plus side that means nobody is gonna know enough about it to challenge your assertion. :smiley: So I’m sure you’re right.

Hey again ^^

I remember you had cool avatars… what ever happened to those? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sticking around for a while this time, I hope.

:kissy:

Anyone who had a rom site must rock.

Oh heh. True. It’s not like I just popped in here with random knowledge or anything. I’ve been playing the game off and on all week and stayed up last night to finally beat it. I’ve been on an NES kick, and have so far killed this game and Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom. Next victim? Star Tropics. p:unch::
Anyway yeah, I checked the shrine today when I woke up because well, it’s not like I know anyone who has actually played it so I can talk to them about it. And I’m sure most of my friends are sick of me babbling about games they’ve never heard oh- and uh. Yeah. Saw the error.

Mullenkamp: Can’t say I remember you. But it’s a little hard to say when you didn’t tell me what your screen name used to be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Eden99: The avies are stranded on my hard drive and a few loose CDRs with the rest of the website. And I’ll try to stick around. I pop up when I have something to say anyway.

Tenchimaru Draconis: Not having had a compuer with DSL access (and just as we got DSL my computer had to commit Sep-pa- uh- that japanese word everyone always uses instead of suicide) kinda prevented me from hosting anything over IRC. But I’ve been known to burn the collection for friends in exchange for “gifts” of the video game variety. >.>

Welcomes Daria back :booster:

Oh gods, I LOVE StarTropics. :smiley:

Be sure to give StarTropics 2 a whirl afterwards.

They reeeally need to remake/rerelase those gtames for the GBA.

Gamer. Yeah, I thought about that before too, when I logged out.

If ya don’t mind me asking, what ya been doing all this time? I came to the site one day and everyone was gone, it’s like the whole thing went off, I remember you saying something about your site being dumped because you couldn’t think of anything to say against the site providor since you WERE holding illegal stuff after all.

If I like it, that was the plan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mullenkamp: Gamer? Ack! Erm- I mean. Hey. >.>

And no the deal was my boyfriend was working for a small webdesign company with their own server and T3 connection. So For a good two years I had free hosting. Then we broke up and he eventually quit his job. After he left they kinda had no reason to keep hosting my site especially since it was a huge bandwidth hog. And I know you all love free games, but I’m not paying to distribute them.

You can’t not like Startropics. You just can’t. :hahaha;

Does that mean you’re back on the market now? :kissy:

Er… I mean, y’all shoulda emailed me, since I hardly ever check the MB anymore. But, I got the message eventually, so all is well. I’ll investigate and make any necessary changes to the shrine in a day or two (or when I find the time).

bows
It is a honor to meet the Great Daria, I have heard great things.
Ashame about yout site, but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.