I Always Piss to the Left

Now that I have to agree with. It’s like taking off a pair of really tight shoes, only a hundred times better.

It’s times like that when I’m surprised how much the human bladder can hold.

Dude I was that clumsy when I was like 4 years old :stuck_out_tongue: But china has mostly squatting toilets, so you get the hang of it very quickly. (You’re forced to anyway, if you dont want to piss yourself every time you’re going to the bathroom).
I also agree with CH and hold my breath in awe as SG hasnt replied to zepp yet. We all used that shower yknow… Ummm… <.<;;

Groans Let it go all over … ack

I thought I could keep that quiet! Nutter prefers me in the shower than in the bed, and after I’ve just out drinked him.

It depends on the way I got it out and other stuff. It something to with foreskin. I’ve not had a chop.

BN
Oh Great(!) Wet ones!!

Mine goes to the left, too. probably because it hangs to the left. Sometimes, I hate having such a huge schlong. If I cop a feel, everyone knows it, even if I’m wearing baggy jeans, and it’s impossible for me to cover it up.

Damn, Nutter. you never got circumcised? maybe it’s because only Americans and the Jewish perform circumcision.

If I understand the phisiology correctly squatter-style (“glory holes”?) require you to adopt the posture of a downhill cyclist. I’ve shit in the woods enough times to know.

Seems like the forum is coming back to it’s normality, people talking about bodily fluids and all. I wonder what’s next.

Well, it could have been worse. At least nobody has posted about that cult that believes in drinking one own’s urine as a medicine that can cure any disease. Or the people who never piss because they don’t need water because they supposedly feed on light.

I can honestly say I’ve never tried, but I also don’t want to.

Girls don’t pee

How did you come to that conclusion?

By the same reasoning that led to the creation of this thread.

Straight down the middle baby.

So, Eva dahling, I say we have a discussion on the menstrual cycle.

Whoaaa dude, I never knew so many dudes pissed like me. My dick also goes to the left and so does my piss. But what I don’t understand is that my LEFT testie is bigger than my right, not vise versa. And yet my wiz still goes left…

Hmmm…

This one’s a thinker…

Dizzy, I’m not Jewish, and I am Britsh, I’ve never left Europe. 2k you should of linked to that site by now.

OK(!) Eva, Jenna Whalla, here you go: http://myvag.net/pee/standing/

BN

Haha! Thanks.

I just drank a huge coffee, so I went and checked it out. Straight and narrow for me.

Being able to piss standing is great. It really comes in handy sometimes. Especially if you have been drinking heavily.

But it does increase your chances of getting arrested for public nudity… not that I’d know.

Sometimes…I pee.

I hate having to piss when I have an erection, it makes it so fucking hard to aim >.>

Good thing it only happens once a year then.