Howdy

I’m new here just dropping in to say Hello^^

We are the borg, welcome to hell, sanity at door, cliche cliche blah blah etc.

Edit: I am NOT a Cute Li’l UFO.
:o

Hey, what’s up, welcome to RPGC. If you dig random stupidity, you’ll like it here. Oh, and we talk about video games, too :stuck_out_tongue:

I see more of the random stupidity though. But that’s not bad, it’s really fun. :smiley:

Welcome Hellblade, enjoy your stay and have fun!

Sounds like its my kind of place then

Is that you, with short hair?

Welcome Hellblade. Agora isn’t your typical forum and is pretty fun once you get the hang of it and the people.
So LOVE IT OR DIE
and enjoy you stay :slight_smile:

agreed. this is anything but a normal forum. welcome aboard.

Greetings Hellblade. Please enjoy your welcome dance.

What are you guys talking about? From some of the forums i’ve seen, this one is downright tame. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here. Don’t tick off the mods.

Yo.

People think insanity is funny, and they think if they claim to be crazy, they are. Therefore, if they claim to be insane, they are funny.

Helloblade. (I’m sorry, I had to).

Nah, i think that if they claim to be funny, then theyre crazy. And i am extremely funny.

Wow, there are a lot of these threads right now. Well, hi Hellblade, welcome and stuff!

Yes, welcome!

Aww… you beat me to it… I guess I’ll have to EAT YOU, DEMI!

>={} Raawwrr!

Actully I did get a haircut that is is very short, think Stalin’s hair, but no that is not me.

You just blew my mind.

y halo thar buttsecks?

Although your obsevation is pretty much correct in a general sense, heres where you have to stand corrected.See, my post didn’t really mean that agora is insane. I meant that it doesnt suck like millions of other messageboards. In agora we can actually converse about decent things unlike other idiots online that just talk out of their ass and bash every newbie.So Im quite fond of rpgclassics :smiley: