Howdy, all!

The site is older than 4 years. Its over 5 years old.

I made a mystake Sin, so freaking <b>sue</b> me.

And again, do <b>YOU</b> want your Kirbified pic?

kirbified huh, what does that mean?

Hello and welcome to the forums, everyone’s already said everything important, so I won’t have to say any of it!
I love being lazy somtimes :stuck_out_tongue:
“What do you mean <I>sometimes</I>?”
Shut up Moranath…

Boy, this thread is not even 24 hours old yet, still, I got so many replies! Never so many replies in one day, ever! This seems to be a very active forum. That’s exactly what I like. But not when it’s too fast. But I will probably enjoy it here. Thanks fer the welcome, everybody!

Btw, yes. I meant YsVI: The ark of Napishtim. You should buy it! Sure, it is in japanese, my japanese skills are very limited, but I played the game just fine. It isn’t that much dialogue in it. But you will need Windows XP to play it. I finished it in five days, I didn’t get stuck because of “not understanding” what they said.

Thank you for reading,
Seldane

Hmmm, that’s RPGC. We’re fast. :kissy:
Hah, and leaving after 300 posts? You wish. Once you’ve been here, forever you will stay. Welcome.

We post so fast! wanna see it again?

BAM! woop there it is!

Did you just to that to prove it is fast, or is it allowed to double post here?

Thank you… AGAIN,
Seldane

Well… <I>Technically</I> you’re allowed to double post (there’s no real rule against it), but it’s considered bad netiquette, and people will be annoyed…
So dont :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course not. I wasn’t thinking… There is an EDIT button.

Thank you,
Seldane

Originally posted by Uriel
I made a mystake Sin, so freaking <b>sue</b> me.

He did not answer as if he was attacking you, Uriel- he just stated a fact.

I’m curious, does Ys have anything to do with the notions of “wise”, “why”, or the chromosome?

It’s an RPG. Pronounced [i:s]. Really, really great, it is.

Thank you for [i:s]ing,
Seldane

I hate Ys, I played the SNES versions, and they suck ass.

Originally posted by Seldane
It’s an RPG. Pronounced [i:s]. Really, really great, it is.

Well, then how about “eyes”, “aye”, or the notion of self? :ah-ha!:

Originally posted by Uriel
I hate Ys, I played the SNES versions, and they suck ass.

Uriel, now that’s something that I hate.

No I am kidding. The SNES versions of Ys aren’t the greatest. Especially YsIII for the SNES, that’s the worst version of all YsIII games. But YsI & II are damn good!

And Ys that?

Yar, that “why’s” pun is stretching it a bit …

Originally posted by Seldane
Btw, yes. I meant YsVI: The ark of Napishtim. You should buy it! Sure, it is in japanese, my japanese skills are very limited, but I played the game just fine. It isn’t that much dialogue in it. But you will need Windows XP to play it. I finished it in five days, I didn’t get stuck because of “not understanding” what they said.

I see, but I understanding the story adds more fun to the game~ That’s why I’m still waitin’ for the U.S version~ Do they have VA on the Jap version? I remember they have VA for Ys Book 1 + 2 in Turbo Duo.

You mean if they speak? Then no. And forget the US version. There won’t be any. You will get the story good enough anyway.

Thank you for reading,
Seldane