Howdy, all!

Hello.

*passes the noob a handgun

It’s loaded with 6 bullets.

Need more?

Talk to Doctor Funk He accepts cash,socks and babies.

Originally posted by vyse the legend
HI! whatever you do don’t give anyone your shoes!

calls lightning bolt to strike vyse
That’s my job. Besides, ahkeeyuu isn’t back yet, so Seldane doesn’t need to worry about the shoe fiend.

Hi.

Hello

Originally posted by demigod
calls lightning bolt to strike vyse
That’s my job. Besides, ahkeeyuu isn’t back yet, so Seldane doesn’t need to worry about the shoe fiend.

fine.
incinerates demigod with moonstone canon
Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahaha I have my revenge

Welcome to the boards, hope you have fun around here. Make sure you always have some sort of weapon to defend yourself.

Hope y’stick around longer.

Welcome, Seldane. I think your approach to Forums is very valid, especially if you worry that better things might be going on elsewhere. Me, I like to stick with the people I know, and RPGC has got many great ones. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Speaking of OLD games… I remember this game, I think it was an RPG, maaaany years ago, I dunno what system, where the hero was a girl and she had to save her best friend from marrying Satan or something. No, I never played it (I wasn’t into RPGs at the time) but the game’s description stuck on my head (and how many RPGs are there with Main female heroes?) Was it one of the Valis? Ys? Anybody know??

This is me in the Matrix.

This is me with you in the Matrix, Mr. Kramer.

Agent Jackson! Long time no see!

… You.

Yes, me. [CHESTJAB] Me, and m–

Originally posted by Seldane
Well, this seems promising, and I will probably make … 300 posts here.

I tried to quit after 100.

They wouldn’t let me…

Boo.

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]I tried to quit after 100.

They wouldn’t let me… [/b]

Of course not. We require your bioelectricity to … uh … You didn’t hear anything. [shifty eyes]

'ello and welcome. Hope you have a good 300 posts

Hello, and all that nicey-nice greeting crap. (insert friendly greeting here.) I’m not feeling very original right now.

:enguard: Challenges Dark Knight in a duel AND…!!!

have fun posting and flaming with people from across the world!

Hello and Welcome
all the newbs get a free bomb so here you go gives bomb
have fun ^^

Gemini: Welcome!
Chemist: What is the C in HONC supposed to be?
Joey: It’s Carbon!
Gemini: Just ignore the chemist, and you’ll be fine. Also, read the Rules of the Road, or should I say, forum. Do it, and you’ll be fine.
Joey: Why did I not read the rules?
Gemini: to Joey Where were you when they were posting the rules?

Originally posted by vyse the legend
fine.
incinerates demigod with moonstone canon
Mwuhahahahahahahahahahahaha I have my revenge

Ack. Good thing I’m a demigod, otherwise, that might have killed me. calmly walks away

Well, I guess you’ve been hangin around RPGTC as long as me, only I decided to come to the boards about a year and a half ago. Also, this site is only 4 years old. So yea…and stuffs.

Anywhoo, remember, only I am your friend, whatever everyone says about me is a <b>LIE</b>! They <i>WANT</i> to get rid of me! They ph334r |/|y 1337 $|<i11$!!!