How to Win a Fight With a Vanilla Milkshake

Perhaps some of you will recognize this…most won’t. I know it’s not my original story, but it needs to be shared anyway.

Try to imagine a 20 year old guy with dyed black hair, multiple earings in each ear, a nose ring, god knows how many other piercings, wearing baggy, all black clothing, with some sort of anti-establishment slogan slashed across the front of his 5-sizes-too-big t-shirt. We’re talking about your typical goth-looking, Rammstein-listening city boy. Now imagine a truck stop in Kentucky, and this person sitting it.

Two monster-sized pick-up trucks pull into the stop. We’re talking about 8-liter V8, gun-rack toting, and enough cargo space to store 17 dead deer. Four burly guys step out of the trucks, clad in overalls, cowtails sticking out of their teeth, at least however many teeth they have remaining. Two of these burly truckers sit down on each side of our industrial-listening protagonist. They start to look him up and down, nodding back and forth to themselves, grinning their toothless smiles. They start to edge the boy on, trying to pick a fight with him. Clearly this poor city boy marched in on the wrong territory. What is he to do?

He gets up, vanilla milk shake in hand. He looks at each of the men, slowly tilting his head from one to the other. He then dumps the milkshake on top of his own head, yelling and screaming like a banshee, arms flailing like a madmen. The four men take one quick look at each other, then make for the door as if they weren’t rushing to get the hell out of there as fast as they could.

And that’s how you win a fight with a vanilla milkshake.

You have inspired me to rebel against the government.

I mastered this fighting style years ago!

ok… thats interesting

Not the best idea for winning a fight, with a only vanilla milkshake. But whatever works!

I’ve done similar things three times before. Just make the guy starting the fight think that you’re absolutely crazy and they’ll run.

That’s a waste of a perfectly good milkshake.

Charle’s got 999 posts…

Cool beans, but thats a waste of a good vanilla milkshake. But whatever, at least he’s still breathing.

Personaly, I think that strawberry would be more effective…

could always eat the milkshake off your head after. got a spoon and a mirror.

Originally posted by pink_lugia
could always eat the milkshake off your head after. got a spoon and a mirror.

Unless you’re completely bald, there’d be too much hair in it…

errr…didn’;t think of that. I guess my hair don’t fall out easily.

Hee hee… I’m stupid, I opened this thread thinking that it was talking about how to win a fight AGAINST a vanilla milkshake. Totally changes the concept of the story.

Actually, if you start to combo the milkshake, and then wait for a counter occasion to throw, then you can easily take the milkshake and drink it.

Bah. [slurp] That’s an even BIGGER waste of a milkshake.

Originally posted by Faetan
Hee hee… I’m stupid, I opened this thread thinking that it was talking about how to win a fight AGAINST a vanilla milkshake. Totally changes the concept of the story.

Heh, that’s what I thought also. I couldn’t imagine why there would be a thread on it though, everybody knows you beat vanilla milkshakes by drinking them.

d00d, i r pwnz dat shak…i pwz0rzd it g00d

I always thought goths were toughter than that… oh well.

Defeated a vanilla milkshake is easy. It’s the ones with chocolate sprinkles you have to watch out for, always trying to sneak up on you and steal your snacks with their many sharp-pronged toenai- Wait, what were we talking about again?

I don’t know…defeating that double chocolate milkshake with chocolate chips that they have at steak and shake is a pretty tough feat. Now, my milkshake drinking abilities are certainly in the very good to near mint condition, but even that one can nearly defeat me.