How much is YOUR soul worth?

Had I had a sould it would have been worth £10654, but I’m Death so I don’t. And I don’t buy souls, people give them to me.

Your soul is worth £67623. For your peace of mind, 8% of people have a purer soul than you.

… So much for trying to be evil…

Purer than thou:

Your soul is worth £115100. For your peace of mind, 2% of people have a purer soul than you.

ahkeeyuu, don’t be a jerk.

Your soul is worth £9404. For your peace of mind, 80% of people have a purer soul than you.

So, where can I go to cash this in then?

Originally posted by Jing
starts wearing a not-for-sale sign

Gimmeh.
Photocopies the sign and wears it.

EDIT: After goofing around and getting bad answers, I win.

Your soul is worth £850. For your peace of mind, 99% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £42633. For your peace of mind, 17% of people have a purer soul than you.

I rock.

Your soul is worth 22262.For peace of mind 43% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £69023. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

Cool.

Your soul is worth £9878. For your peace of mind, 79% of people have a purer soul than you.

Fuck, if that thing was serious, I’d sell my soul. That’s a lot of cash!!!

Your soul is worth £21010. For your peace of mind, 46% of people have a purer soul than you.

That’s about $46,400 Canadian. Heck, I could get more money by selling my organs.

Your soul is worth £1898. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

I retook it. First time I misread some of the questions.

Your soul is worth £34255. For your peace of mind, 23% of people have a purer soul than you.

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Purer than thou:

ahkeeyuu, don’t be a jerk. [/b]

throws shoe at demigod’s forehead and runs away triumphantly

Your soul is worth £21399. For your peace of mind, 45% of people have a purer soul than you

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
throws shoe at demigod’s forehead and runs away triumphantly

Eats shoe Mmm, tastes like chicken.

Your soul is worth £18820. For your peace of mind, 50% of people have a purer soul than you.

Yay for being average.

Your soul is worth £1118. For your peace of mind, 99% of people have a purer soul than you.

Lowest I could get it.

Your soul is worth £155200. For your peace of mind, 0% of people have a purer soul than you.
And the purest I got it.

Oh and Nessa, disagreeing with the war seems to cut your worth in half.

Your soul is worth 55488. For your peace of mind, 11% have a purer soul than you.

Cool, I’m not evil.

Your soul is worth £73758. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you.

That’s about $145,000 American, right?

Cala has the highest, who has the lowest?

Your soul is worth £3930. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £36515. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than you.

Woo, Perc, I am holier than thou!