How much is YOUR soul worth?

Originally posted by Cala
Your soul is worth £4090. For your peace of mind, 95% of people have a purer soul than you.

I guess you’re most likely to go to hell::doh::

Your soul is worth £28399. For your peace of mind, 30% of people have a purer soul than you.:ah-ha!:

Your soul is worth £24193. For your peace of mind, 40% of people have a purer soul than you.

These tests always amuse me. Especially how off base they can be sometime.

Your soul is worth £61926. For your peace of mind, 9% of people have a purer soul than you.

Man, I didn’t know I was THAT pure.

Originally posted by d Galloway
[b]Your soul is worth £61926. For your peace of mind, 9% of people have a purer soul than you.

Man, I didn’t know I was THAT pure. [/b]

Wanna trade souls?

Your soul is worth £19742. For your peace of mind, 48% of people have a purer soul than you

And I was TRYING to choose the right answers. I guess that doesn’t work… Either that, or my idea of right is wrong.

Your soul is worth £69023. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

What? o.o

Your soul is worth £43228. For your peace of mind, 16% of people have a purer soul than you.

Works for me.

You have had your soul valued at £27003 which means 32% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmmm…

"Your soul is worth £11280. For your peace of mind, 73% of people have a purer soul than you. "

yay?

Your soul is worth £13494. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you.

Funny…I do not have a soul.

So far I’m the least pure person here…

Your soul is worth £13755. For your peace of mind, 65% of people have a purer soul than you.

Heh no one’s beaten Cala yet.

Your soul is worth £19813. For your peace of mind, 48% of people have a purer soul than you

Your soul is worth £10444. For your peace of mind, 76% of people have a purer soul than you.

I think disagreeing with the war put me down a few thousand. :stuck_out_tongue:

‘Your soul is worth £26770. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you.’

:thud:

Your soul is worth £6365. For your peace of mind, 90% of people have a purer soul than you.

Wow. I’m the third least pure peron here.

Your soul is worth £1929. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hell yesh.

Who wants my soul?

Your soul is worth £26786. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you

starts wearing a not-for-sale sign