How many US Presidents does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, the constitution says that only Congress can screw in light bulbs, so only Congress is responsible for the dark, which is why we need a Constitutional amendment.

hahahahahahahaha!

Who cares?

And Dolphins are MAMMALS.

One president to change the lightbulb, one to install a screendoor on a submarine, one to cross the road, one to ask a horse “why the long face”, and all the rest to invade Iraq

How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two. One to screw it in, the other to make a t-shirt for the event. >.>

For the president, None because some like Bush are too dumb to even know how to. They get others to do it for them.

How many Super Sayijns does it take to change a lightbulb?

Only one, but it’ll take him five episodes.

How many ppl at Rpgc does it take to get every game in the universe played?

I disagree. Super Saiyajin’s don’t do shit unless they’re competing for something, which requires the prescence of [another person/threat to the existence of all said Super Saiyajin holds dear (choose one)].

Unless the lightbulb gets screwed, Bulma will go balistic and kill everyone. Go.

Much better. Thank you.

How many Energy blasts will it take to screw in the light bulb ('cause they can’t do a damn thing with their hands, those bastards)?

Just one. It will be made from a bit of spirit from everyone on the planet and take 5 episodes to build up enough energy. Upon release it will destroy everything around the lightbulb but not thje lightbulb itself.

So they just hold on to the bulb and reduce the earth to a charred, rapidly spinning light fixture?

Works for me.

Meh, lightbulbs. I use candles.
They’re much cooler.

burning corpes make better light sources.

One: Mr. Saturn.

How many Discordians does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A blue fish tuesday.

How many Leos does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Twelve. One to screw it in, and eleven to applaud.