how many of you like anime?

Umm… Im not overly obsessed…

I am working on mydrawing skills, but what I do is for fun ^^;;;

I watch anime as much as I can, but ya…

And no, I only remember people who matter, why remember everyone else who SUCKS?

I love anime, don’t get me wrong, but hey, this is just how it works… my mind must remember more important stuff. Like which way I go to get home, since thats kinda important at the moment… anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

Originally posted by RedWolfBlue
[b]

1. Can you name all of the manga’s or movies you own?
  2. how many animes or manga’s have you read that you can rember?

AND

1. can you name all the anime that you have seen or read youre entire life?

[/b]

1. Star Ocean EX, X, Samurai X, Pokemon, Digimon, Gundam Wing, CLAMP Campus Detectives (manga), Card Captor Sakura (manga and anime), Pokemon Adventures (manga), Megatokyo (online/manga), Mermaid Forest/Scar (manga), Mononoke Hime, Spirited Away, The Last Unicorn, Magical Pokemon Journey (manga), Wish (manga), Chobits, Di Gi Charact.

2. All of the above plus Magic Knight Rayearth, Marmalade Boy, and Ranma 1/2.

3. See above.

No to all of the questions… i’ve saw a LOT of animes… if i would write all their names, my keyboard would be turned to dust…

1. anime:
    -i have some sailor moon tapes and dvds.
    -i had a severe pokemon obsession a few years ago, so i have countless tapes of that.
    -i have the movie spirited away.

manga:
-1st volume of ranma 1/2
-1st volume of love hina

2)see above.

3)no.

I dont wanna type all the dbz crap I own. I can say I own about $1,000 worth.

I can’t remember all the anime I saw but I have the manga just here. Bear in mind that they are publishing this stuff right now.

Rurouni Kenshin: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 (10 is coming out next month)
Card Captor Sakura: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 (Waiting for 10)
Saber Marionette J: 1,2,3,4 (Still waiting for 5)
I"S: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 (12 next month)
Angelic Layer: 1 (Waiting)
Evangelion: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (I think Sadamoto will finish 8 soon)

The ones that I’m not buying are: Clover, Blood the Last Vampire, Miyuki-Chan in the Wonderland, Fushigi Yugi, Ranma and Macross 7 Trash. And that is ALL the manga available in my country, all by the same god-may-bless editorial.

I love Mandga and Anime and hope I become a Manga Artist.

Escaflowne (80$ edition)
Gundam Wing DVD 1,2 & 3
Guyver 1 and 2
Akira
Ghost in the shell
Blood the Last Vamp
Animatrix
Ninja Scroll
Gunnm
X

Oh I forgot a couple :frowning:
Princess mononoke
Spirited Away
Cowboy Bebop

1. All the DBZ,DBGT,POKEMON,DIGIMON and Gundam comics I’ve read, And a couple Real bout high school comics. and the Ghost in the Shell tome.

3)It’ll take me 20 years to name them all :boring:

and im buying more :victoly::moogle:

1)Pokemon: The first movie. Too lazy to throw it out or sell it. Anything else I have seen is on TV or borrowed from friends

2)1 book OMG

3)Evangelion, Ruin Explorers, Robotech, Slayers, Lain, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ, DB, all of .hack, pokemon, digimon, Kenshin, Escaflowne , Kare Kano, Sailor Moon, Prince of Tennis, Hikari no Go, Ronin Warriors, CCS, Big O, Dirty Pair flash, G gundam, Gatekeepers, Monster Rancher, Outlaw Star, Please Save My Earth, Nuku Nuku, Ranma, Zoids, Yugioh, Trigun, Tenchi Muyo, and Shaman King.

Originally posted by SidewinderX2
Another anime of a big blue robotic cat with a pocket (dont remember the name… in chinese is translated as “Robotic Cat” (yeah yeah… great translation) or, "Ding Dong)…

Doreimon. (A complete literal translation would be “New Genesis Robot Cat Little Ding Dong”. See how much stupider that is? :P)Or something like that. Not sure if I spelled it correctly. I own a comic of it translated from Japanese into Chinese, and you can really tell that it’s been translated because the text is sometimes way too small for the amount of space given in the speech balloon :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Doraemon and to my infinite sorrow, Magic Kids is showing it right now ;_;