How many of them you know?

It’s very HUGE.
A lot of characters

Wheres Waldo on CRACK.

I saw that over six months ago, in fact, it’s on my drive with better quality.

eyes pop out of head, at so many characters THAT THINGS HUGE!!!

I recognise several of them, but I don’t think I could even name 10% of the people on there! Yet, I think it would be impossible to know all of them, you would had to have seen every anime in the entire world!!

Looks like a bunch of Medabots at the top.:boring:

105 people. Thats all I know.

I can recognise about 40%.

I gave up after I saw ten or twenty that I recognized, after that my eyes would have bulged from their sockets.

um… the pic’s a bit big… i dont think i can handle dling that big a pic ^^;; but… i saw a couple that i know ^^ Cabbits!!! :smiley:

err… whoever drew that had WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on their hands…

Too… many… fucking… modem…

It’s 4409089 bytes, and I can name more characters on that then anyone should be able to, but still, I don’t know a ton.

I recognise 240

I might know more then that, but i wasent sure about some since they are so deformed (but it’s so cute :slight_smile: )

Originally posted by Epicgamer
It’s 4409089 bytes, and I can name more characters on that then anyone should be able to, but still, I don’t know a ton.

about 4 megs, then…well, to me, it’s not that big…

The pic was drawn by someone for an anime convention as a prize, I believe. Apparently you can order them from the artist. Our club currently has two of them, and we gave one away at Halloween. I should get back to plotting how to “aquire” one of the remaining ones.

Who really cares who it is drwan by!! There are just too many CUTE, ANIME people on there!!

IN FACT TOO MUCH CUTENESS, MY SENSES CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE OF IT!!! leaves before head explodes

Originally posted by Zel
Apparently you can order them from the artist.

Where?
How?

I think if they werent Sd I\d identify more than half of them

i recognize quite a few of them, actually…but there are still many more that i don’t…

Maybe if we put all our knowledge together, we will be able to name them ALL! I’m sure it can’t really be that difficult, can it?

Hmmm… I’ve recognized Lupin and his gang, being chased by that stupid inspector Zenigata near the right edge. I’ve also spotted a HUGE part of the Sailor Moon characters.