How could they be so stupid?

Goddamnit it all! Uwe Boll the man behind the WORST VIDEO GAME MOVIE EVER (House of the Dead) seems to have a Videogame VIP pass. Not only is he getting to do a movie version of Alone in the Dark (the 1992 classic that basically created the “Survival Horror” genre of games), but he is also getting Bloodrayne, Dungeon Seige, Hunter the Reckoning, and Fear Effect.

The man hasnt made one good movie yet (Heart of America was OK) and he fucked up what should have been an awsome game to movie translation. How in the bloody hell can they possibly give him more games?? Alone in the dark is a classic and I’m pretty sure he will fuck it up as well as Dungeon Seige. I mean come on!!

Hunter: The Reckoning was a roleplaying game before it was ever a video game, just so you know.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]Hunter: The Reckoning was a roleplaying game before it was ever a video game, just so you know.

http://www.white-wolf.com [/b]

Yes I was aware of that. The movie is based of the storyline and characters of the game though =)

This is horrible,I know that game movies never been that good but man this is to much.The guys that gave him the right to make game movies must have been blindfolded when they saw House of the Dead.

*gouges eyes out

Stupidity and humanity are forever entwined. I’ve never seen House of the Dead, but I’m glad I didn’t.