hotmail account

Hey,

Just the other day I looked at my hotmail account to check my messages and I noticed I have 250MB of space. Last week I only had 2MB of space. What I was wondering is if this happened to anybody else. Here is a picture.

Yeah, I’ve had it for a while now.

Yeah, I have it too. Neato.

Hotmail is feeling insecure due to Gmail’s manliness.

I noticed the same thing the other day. I was like “…sweet.”

Ya, but I created a new account just to see if it was on that one too and it wasn’t. It only had 2Mb

I wouldnt’ worry… As Delita said when he came into my room… (he just left)…
“Dont complain”

Gmail is nothing compared to @nulani.net!

How old is your account? Maybe they are doing it for those who held an account for [insert number] years.

Yeah, but you wouldn’t give me an @nulani.net. ;___;

Possibly due to age of account, but I’ve had manandmadman@hotmail.com for almost 4 years and yak_patrol_warden@hotmail.com for 2 and neither of them have been so blessed. :-/ Just another reason to hate M$, I guess! :slight_smile:

Because you didn’t have anything to host!

I actually wanted dotatdot@dotat.at but that was taken years ago probably, by someone with a faster sense of humour than me. ;____;

Microsoft’s motto: “Working day and night to make your life’s work worthless and insignificant.”

Shit, 4 years and still nothing? My account hardly goes over the year and a half…

My oldest e-mail in my inbox in my hotmail account is from the Dutch bird asking me to get MSN Messenger, in dutch on 14 January 2002 12:22. Just after I registered it, she wanted to chat to me over MSN.

So thats just under 2 years, and Still 2 Meg, and the Promise of 250meg by chistmas from the Middle of July.

Bah, doesn’t bother me, if I really need storage I’ll use my mum’s ISP account, which comes with 2 nice, large GB of storage. :slight_smile: And if that runs out, I’ll start another sub-account with 100 MB. Proof that we don’t really need M$ after all. :-p

…and hellhawk, am I reading that correctly that Googlebar toasted 445 pop-ups? What time frame was that? I’ve been online 2 1/2 hours and mine’s only run into 2… :-/

445 Popups, either You’ve been looking at pr0n or on newgrounds or both. You’ve got problems or you’ve not turn off your machine for a few weeks

Big Nutter
I got 94 extra MB to my 6 meg make Yahoo account 100Meg on June 15th, 2004.

Yeah, I have it too. One day I checked my mail and noticed that I was now using 1% of my storage space. Down from 34%. I think I’ve had this address since grade 9.

Funny thing is, I was a bit paranoid that Microsoft was checking my messages 'cause just the day before I was asking my friend for a Gmail account.

actually nutter the 445 is almost all from gaming sites (not mentioning were the others were from)