Hot pants? >_<

Sepp Blatter, president of World Soccer, is a pervert.

He is trying to lower the level of the game. If soccer stops being an art and a sport and becomes cheap erotism I will die due to the sadness :fungah:

BTW… I also found this - Soccer Chief Slammed Over Hot Pants Comment - on Fox News while searching for further info on the case after the fisrt link was published.

Thanks, you’ve made me stupider. Seriously, hot pants? What the fuck?

One has to wonder, really…

Originally posted by StarStorm
One has to wonder, really…
Wonder about what? A perverted idiot wanting an entire league of women to wear hot pants? There’s not a lot to comprehend.

It’s not that hard to figure out why he said what he said. He’s the head of the soccer league. His status goes up, if the soccer league makes more money. The soccer league makes more money, if the soccer girls wear hot pants. It’s about MONEY.

YEah buut… does anyone remember the XFL?

If I said I was against it, I’d be lying. >>;

Originally posted by StarStorm
YEah buut… does anyone remember the XFL?

Yea, but what does that have to do with anything?

Meh, as long as they don’t make men where them I don’t care. I can’t stand women’s football.

Originally posted by Urkani
Meh, as long as they don’t make men where them I don’t care. I can’t stand women’s football.

Isn’t it the same thing but with different sexes?

Er… Yeah, that’ll make more women want to play soccer. Oh yes.

He’ll change his mind once he sees some of the less “good looking” players in hot pants.

Epic makes a very good point::dekar!::

How is soccer an art?

At least women athletes have the body to get away with it. The thought of Gazza in a pair of hot pants… shudder :thud: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

And not to shoot down your point, Epic, but they are athletes- you’re very unlikely to find a 20st woman (or, for that matter, non-rugby playing man) able to run around a pitch for an hour and a half without having a heart attack.

Originally posted by Urkani

That’s irritating. =_= But I can’t stand football (edit: or soccer :P) in general, so there we go.

It’s pretty sad that the presidents of leagues assume they have to resort to sticking girls in tight clothes to make any money. Of course, such is society, where men running around with/kicking balls is more exciting than women doing the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it will make less people watch football, since there aren’t any good looking football players. Just a whole lot that like to pretend they are.

It could have been worse. He could have wanted to reintroduce the sports uniform they had in the Antiquity.

Now that would have caused an outrage…

Originally posted by Astral
That’s irritating. =_= But I can’t stand football in general, so there we go.
Urk’s English. He was talking about Soccer.

scoff pushes glasses up Actually, It’s spelt Fútbol! tsk tsk tsk