Hopefully new info concerning FFVII: Advent Children

So YOU say, I think Sephiroth looks cool, and above all Cloud looks realistic. But the other dude is so a Dante ripoff.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
But the other dude is so a Dante ripoff.

True . . . I was thinking more of Lloyd from LoD, but Dante works better.

And I agree on your oppinions on Cloud’s and Sephiroth’s looks. Sephiroth looks DAMN creepy in those pics, and so he should. But I don’t like the facts they have the eye-colors wrong.

So YOU say, I think Sephiroth looks cool, and above all Cloud looks realistic. But the other dude is so a Dante ripoff.

Sephiroth looks cool but just…womanish o.O I guess that works for him because like Mako said he looks creepy and that’s normal.

Cloud does look realistic, I agree tries to still her fast beating heart but in some shots he looks way way younger. Like pre teen young. And they seemed to give him a stoic and uncaring image and body language that he didn’t really have in the game (ahh character evolution, a wonderful thing).

Who is Dante? I have a vague idea of what game you’re referring to but I’m not sure so where is he from?

Originally posted by Evangelion
Sephiroth looks cool but just…womanish o.O
He looks like Avril Lavigne

Who is Dante? I have a vague idea of what game you’re referring to but I’m not sure so where is he from?

Devil May Cry.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
He looks like Avril Lavigne

Dude…that is so right…Avirl Lavigne cradling a sword instead of her precious guitar. They both have horribly stringy hair, the classic cute tilt to the head, dagger shooting eyes and overhyped fame.

EDIT: Ah thank you Hayes.

[b]Dude…that is so right…Avirl Lavigne cradling a sword instead of her precious guitar. They both have horribly stringy hair, the classic cute tilt to the head, dagger shooting eyes and overhyped fame.

EDIT: Ah thank you Hayes. [/b]

I hate you ;_;

I hate you ;_;

Hey I still love me some Sephiroth!! It’s just my comments were too irresistable to hold in.

Why does everyone as soon as someone says they think sephy is cool they all go “OMG WTF j00 FANBOY LOLOLOZLZOZLZOZL!!!”

And also may I mention extreme drooling and sweetness :D~~~

Sweeeet

Almost as sweet

yeah they look real…like real drag queens.:noway:

Why would anyone want Cloud’s or Sephiroth’s swords? They’re increadibly unbalanced and impractical.

the answer is simple . . . they look like the swords that Cloud and Sephiroth use.

Because guys think that if they have swords like that they will automatically look cool with insanely spiked or long hair with a long blade in their hands.

I have the ultimate question about Sephiroth: Did he copy Sesshomaru, or did Sesshomaru copy him? They are both long-white-haired powerful antagonists with “cool” swords (Sesshomaru’s does cool things and Sephiroth’s is big :P), and FFVII and Inu-Yasha came out at the same time.

I just want that Masamune because it looks sweet.

Why would anyone want Cloud’s or Sephiroth’s swords? They’re increadibly unbalanced and impractical.

Cloud’s, yes, but I don’t see how Sephiroth’s sword is impractical. It’s basically just a long katana, and a well crafted katana is incredibly practical, and considering that it’s the Masamune, we can assume it was well crafted.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
Cloud’s, yes, but I don’t see how Sephiroth’s sword is impractical. It’s basically just a long katana, and a well crafted katana is incredibly practical, and considering that it’s the Masamune, we can assume it was well crafted.

1. It’s not a katana.
  2. It’s unbalanced. Wrong shape for that length and width.
  3. Masamune was a person.

1) It’s not a katana.
2) It’s unbalanced. Wrong shape for that length and width.
3) Masamune was a person.

It is a basic katana. It probably wouldn’t be classified as just a “katana”, probably has some name to it, but it is a katana.
I don’t get what you mean by unbalence o.O
Masamune was a person in what game…? Damn my lack of knowledge -_-;; The only “persons” I can think of are Masa and Mune (obviously :P)
I’ll ask my boyfriend about the make of the sword cuz he’s been using them for over a decade and well I think his input would own anyone here.

Actually Eva . . . Masamune was a real-live person at one time. But I don’t know much about him.

Wasn’t he a royal swordsmith in Medieval Japan?

It is a basic katana. It probably wouldn’t be classified as just a “katana”, probably has some name to it, but it is a katana.
I don’t get what you mean by unbalence o.O
Masamune was a person in what game…? Damn my lack of knowledge -_-;; The only “persons” I can think of are Masa and Mune (obviously :P)
I’ll ask my boyfriend about the make of the sword cuz he’s been using them for over a decade and well I think his input would own anyone here.

It’s a nodachi (99.9% sure that’s the name). The difference between the two are like the difference between a Falchion and a Claymore.
Unbalanced - cannot be controlled by the wielder well. It would take an unaturally strong person to weild it. That’s why Sephiroth was the only one who could.
Masamune was a royal swordsmith in Fuedal Japan.