Holy shit three years.

The only time we ever have anything to say is when we’re telling people how long we’ve hung around without saying anything.

MMMMMMMMMASTERSTROKE

I think I’ve been here about a year and a half. Maybe it’s two by now. Does anybody remember how old I was when I joined?

Anyway, congratulations, man.

I love you! :kissy:

I haven’t been here for very long… got here early last year. :thinking: What a newbie I am.

5 years counting the chat.

sup nutter

This August I’ll have been around here for five years. Here’s to five more!:toast:

fuck that shit cracka

Been here for… 2 years forums, like 2 years prior to that frequenting the chat (I still remember when Darxy hacked Zircon (I think it was) studios, and fucked IRC; so we moved to white-winged angel), and like a year before just lurking around.

2 years a week from wednesday.

Eight, nine years, according to Spoony’s own time? I dunno. Probably around then, I remember the original eZBoard with the scrolling topics. God, that thing was a mess.

Pierson, it’s been too long. Plus, where did you get that avatar? It rocks. And cleaves evil. While it rocks. This makes me want avatar week again, even though I never participated.

I forgot when I stopped lurking. I know it was years ago.

I started coming to the site a long while back, dunno when exactly, but I think I remember the ads. I only got on the boards last year though. I’m still not so sure that was a good move…

HOLY SHIT! Why is this Pierson so cool that even Vicki Mints comments on his thread?

Who is this Pierson? Why is he different? You choose Messiahs by the sackfull!

Yeah, and what’s up with that RPGDragon guy, huh?

They grow up so fast.

Yeah Rhaka sucks as a BLU

so many nostalgia threads…

Amusingly, 6 years later, I’m still a lazy bum.

Eck. How insulting. :bowser:

Vicki, it’s from VGcats.