Holy crap!

Back when i was just a young boy, before i ever got my first computer, i used to, get this, PLAY OUTSIDE!

=o Hard to believe, i know. I used to be pretty social, and I had alot of friends too.

One of the best friends i’ve ever had was a girl i used to play with named mimi. Me and some of the other kids used to go over to her house, which was right by the park, and play tag and shit in her backyard. That or just sit around and talk.

Well after about 5th grade, she moved, or something, because i never saw her again. A different person moved into her house and would yell at us when we came to the door and asked for mimi.

Now, like, 7 years later, she randomly comes over to my house. I almost fucking passed out when i opened the door. (not only because i hadn’t seen her for awhile, but because she was fucking hot, well, we wont go there)

Not only is the fact that she still remembers me amazing, but she also came over to my house earlier this summer, and sat inside watching TV with my father. Unfortunatly, he was too much of a dipshit to ever tell me.

And, this summer when i worked in construction, i worked on the development she lives in now. I was up on the roof running the stacks for the plumbing, when i heard someone yell at me. It turns out it was her, her family was taking a tour of the site.

Now i think i’ll go lie down for a bit, before i pass out. Im still shaking i was so nervous when i first saw her. v_v;;;

EDIT-Go ahead, flame for making a stupid post, and link livejournal if you want. I dont care.

Awww ^ _ ^ cuddles the cutie Good luck with nailing her um i mean house… <<…>> Thats great she remembers ya
Hey i’m the only here allowed to make stupid posts or something!

Like I said, man, just go for it. Just do it slow ;p

You used to shit in her backyard? No wonder she remembers you.

Just say ‘Pretty’, and drool while googling at her breasts. She should be able to take the hint. *Nod, nod.

Gaaaaaaaaah! Positive story! Happy ending! ARGGHGHHHGGGHHHHHHHH!

runs greviously wounded from the room, like he was a vampire coming into contact with a cross or something

Naw, seriously, that’s really cool. Just don’t try to do too much at once. I mean, if she remembers you after all these years then, like, that’s a good sign that she probably kinda likes ya already.

Oh man, if my close childhood female friend came over right now… she’d probably get shot by the crazies living in my old house, since I don’t live there anymore.

Originally posted by Nulani
Just say ‘Pretty’, and drool while googling at her breasts. She should be able to take the hint. *Nod, nod.

Yes, make dual squeezing motions with your hands, too. Just to complete the universal portrait of a lecher and satisfy the cosmic powers-that-be.

I lived all my life until I was about 13 in Skelmersdale (look it up, English people), and at least half my time with my friends was spent hanging around with this one girl I adored. Even taking into account how retarded everyone is at that age, this girl fucking rocked. She was hot and everything. Then I moved to Warrington, and we lost touch utterly. If we ever saw each other again (unlikely), we’d be forever at the best-friends stage, but it wouldn’t matter, because she rocked that much.

Devillion, you’re a lucky, lucky man. Never forget it.

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
Yes, make dual squeezing motions with your hands, too. Just to complete the universal portrait of a lecher and satisfy the cosmic powers-that-be.

I KNEW i forgot something! takes notes

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]I lived all my life until I was about 13 in Skelmersdale (look it up, English people), and at least half my time with my friends was spent hanging around with this one girl I adored. Even taking into account how retarded everyone is at that age, this girl fucking rocked. She was hot and everything. Then I moved to Warrington, and we lost touch utterly. If we ever saw each other again (unlikely), we’d be forever at the best-friends stage, but it wouldn’t matter, because she rocked that much.

Devillion, you’re a lucky, lucky man. Never forget it. [/b]

Never know pie, you might get lucky like i did.

Construct a baby with her =D

Get 'em, Devvie.