Hmmmm?

Does the forum seem a bit ToB-ish to you?

Just a thought.

People can’t be serious all the time. I think it’s cool that we can shift in and out of sanity and insanity at will, or at least that a single board can. It’s really healthy not to take ourselves so seriously, after all.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]People can’t be serious all the time. I think it’s cool that we can shift in and out of sanity and insanity at will, or at least that a single board can. It’s really healthy not to take ourselves so seriously, after all.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Are you suggesting that it’s unhealthy to never take anything seriously? Cause then I’m screwed.

No. No it doesn’t.

FREE POST, FUCKERS! :smiley:

I’m saying it’s healthy to be ABLE not to take yourself seriously. And would go further to say that it’s even more healthy to be able to switch between taking things seriously and not seriously at the drop of a hat.

-Mazrim Taim

[b]I’m saying it’s healthy to be ABLE not to take yourself seriously. And would go further to say that it’s even more healthy to be able to switch between taking things seriously and not seriously at the drop of a hat.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Really? That’s funny, cause my last post wasn’t serious and I don’t have that many hats.

[b]I’m saying it’s healthy to be ABLE not to take yourself seriously. And would go further to say that it’s even more healthy to be able to switch between taking things seriously and not seriously at the drop of a hat.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

I usually have trouble not taking things seriously. What I mean is I take most things literally.

What do I say to newbies?

“Leave your sanity at the door and never take anything too seriously.”

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Uh.
<<
>
>
THE BOARDS SUCK RIGHT NOW >_<

No kidding.

Eh, Steve! You’re being obnoxious! Come to think of it, so am I! Uh … [boings away]

COME BACK 'ERE, EH STEVE, SO AH KIN GIVE YA WHAT FOR! [zooms after Eh Steve]

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STEVE!

DEATH TO THE DEMONESS ALLEGRA GELLER!

Okay, why do you bitch about the Boards, if you’re just gonna stick around and not try to do anything about the reasons for said bitching? I’m just curious.

Because he loves you.
You love him.
You’re a happy family.
With a great big hug and
A kiss from him to you
Won’t you say you love him too?

He loves you
You love Him
You’re best friends
Like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from him to you
Won’t you say you love him too?

That’s just damaging. X_x

Cmon!
Everyone now!

Three little speckled frogs
Sitting on a speckled log
Eating the most delicious lunch
yumm yumm rubs tummy

One jumped into a pool
Where it was nice and cool
Now there are 2 speckled frogs
croaks twice like a frog

Two little speckled frogs
Yumm Yumm rubs tummy

One jumped into a pool
Now there are 1 speckled frogs
croaks twice like a frog

One little speckled frogs
yumm yumm rubs tummy

He jumped into a pool
Now there are no speckled frogs
croaks twice like a frog

So then what’s supposed to be posted in her if not meaningless stuff to talk about. I mean, “Main Forum” is rather a vague description for topics. C’mon now, you gotta do something to have fun.

Steve, you’re scaring me.

/me huggles Steve.