Hiya people, I am new here

Well, if you’re sane Alyx, that is good, we can’t expect everybody to be insane right?

Originally posted by Charlemagne
You’re out of line, shut the fuck up.

Like I said before, that line is an abscure referance.

And like I also said before, one that you obviously don’t get.

Is that like an obscure reference?

Alors, l’anglais, c’est difficile. Quand je pense que je comprends…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Enough of this bullshit, nobodies fucking crazy.

Emerarld, you can keep your emerarlds. Now, if it were sapphires, I’d be interested.

Anyway, hi, welcome, whatever!

Alors, l’anglais, c’est difficile. Quand je pense que je comprends…
Quand tu pense que tu comprends quoi, Martin?

Quand je pense que je comprends l’anglais, quelq’un dis un mot qui je ne comprends pas? shrug

I don’t know, I actually don’t speak French worth shit. I’m just surrounded by francophones all the time, so I can’t help but pick up a few words. Mostly profanity. And I use it at times like this to take the piss out of people.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
[b] Emerarld, you can keep your emerarlds. Now, if it were sapphires, I’d be interested.

Anyway, hi, welcome, whatever! [/b]

Stay away from me, please.

Welcome, I have a feeling that this will come in handy. Gives Emeraldgigas a large rubber mallet I have a feeling that those of us with jewels in our name will have to stick together.

My response to the French: Pourquoi moi?

You wouldn’t believe the number of foreign languages I’ve studied.

Well then Sapphire Falcon, you help protect my emeralds and I’ll help protect your sapphires, what do you think of that deal?

Welcome to RPGC…
Oh and btw, I would suggest not adding anything more to your sig, or else it will get a bit to large for the unwritten (or maybe it is written down) rule of Sig Size…

Anyway, have fun, look out for insanity eaters, blah blah blah blah…
I’ll just go feed Cthulhu now, so he wont eat my damn bathtub again…

Welcome to the largest looney bin on the net. RPGC is just a cover for it. Please give all your sanity to me, and your wallet to PC Glenton. The most important rule is to never take anything too seriously.

Originally posted by Emeraldgigas
Well then Sapphire Falcon, you help protect my emeralds and I’ll help protect your sapphires, what do you think of that deal?

That sounds so obscene naughty giggle

Errr… Well, it may have sound funny (and obscene), but trust me, I’m no pervert.

Originally posted by Emeraldgigas

It’s a deal. Clears her throat Anyone who even thinks about stealing his emeralds, is evil, and in the name of Justice, I will defeat them.

(The person who can guess the above reference gets a cookie)

I dunno. Sailor Moon?

I’m guessing “Justice League” or “Captain America”.

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
Stay away from me, please.

Hmmm, I forgot, about you, SAPPHIRE Falcon. But don’t worry, I not a theif, besides I rather find my own, then steal any.

And if my memory is right, that is always the sort of thing Sailor Moon used to say. That whole “in the name of love/justice/the moon, I will defeat you thing”, at the beginning of every battle.

You guys are keeping an eye on each others family jewels now, eh?

Very funny one there Gilgamesh.:fungah:

Originally posted by Sapphire Falcon
[b]It’s a deal. Clears her throat Anyone who even thinks about stealing his emeralds, is evil, and in the name of Justice, I will defeat them.

(The person who can guess the above reference gets a cookie) [/b]

Amelia, Slayers… god I’m pathetic…