Hiya people, I am new here

Hi. Don’t mind any weird greetings you get. We just like showing off the size of our…avatars…

Hello !

Hi, Emmy.

So Emeraldgigas. Huh. I’m guessing the Emerald comes from FF7, and I’m not sure, but I would place the gigas part as from the Gigas, basically Weapon like things, from Skies of Arcadia. I’m probably wrong.

Hey. :wave:

Welcome to RPGC

How about it?

Click “homepage” on this link. Now. DAMNIT, NOW!

The Hawiaan dance is now banned in 47 countries because of you.;

Welcome to the RPGC.

Hi.

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
AH’LL GET YEW, EH STEVE, IF IT’S THE LAST THING AH DOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Stay the hell away from me.

I can smell your brains

Nice ta meet ya! waves hi

Do you drink blood? I like drinking blood. It goes great on breakfast cereal.

Hi, have a good time on the boards

Greetings from the RPG News! I am JFgemini10, and I usually do something different for every newbie thread. continues juggling Heavy Lourdes Here’s a Pint-sized Heavy Lourde.

Gives Emeraldgigas the above mentioned item

Well, it seems that my name is quite popular now. snatches back the emeralds that was stolen These are my emeralds, thank you, just try to steal them again:enguard:

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
Welcome to RPGC. Don’t start trouble.
You’re out of line, shut the fuck up.

Welcome to the forum now go to your right and sign off for you sanity, and you will get your honory insane stamp.:cool:

Just kidding, but really these people are crazy.:mwahaha: :mwahaha: so run away now before you get sucked in runnnnnnn:runaway: :runaway:

Enough of this bullshit, nobodies fucking crazy.

Oh you’re no fun anymore. [sprays WILDMAN in the face with a seltzer bottle]

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Enough of this bullshit, nobodies fucking crazy.

The thing is, we are all crazy, it’s just not funny like we think it is.

Well, the fact that being crazy is funny depends on the person who actually see the craziness in you guys. As for me, I find it quite amuzing.:hahaha;

I’m sane.