Hi's! :)

Eva isn’t ugly! Charle is jealous cause he can’t get a giiiirl

I think he was talking about Steve, but even if he wasn’t, I couldn’t be bothered to start whipping out pictures to prove him wrong :stuck_out_tongue: This is Charlemagne, remember.

I meant steve, dumbass

Hello. It’s actually quite nice here. Only 3/4 of the population is crazy. :cool:

Sephiroth Katana, Zero, Sinistral and The 984. Dunno which one is more active in the staff forums but I’d try my luck with The 984.

Anyhow, welcome and even though you must have guessed it already, none of us are talking seriously. Except Charl, he’s got a few screws loose and the rest were never installed in the first place.

Steve isn’t ugly! Charle is jealous cause he can’t get a guuuuuuuy

I COULD GET ANY GUY I WANT!

Welcome to the forums, Steve’s Friend. Here’s hoping you survive. :kissy:

yeah, Charle has Bluemageone! They’d take bullets in the nuts for each other.

'allo. kicks Cro out of the way and bows, sweeping his hat in front of him Fair days.

And I actually bow to new people, so fuck you.

Oh, and Stev rocks. 'cept he’s a cock-sucking band-wagoner. >.>

Charle, you can have me any day you want. ^.~

Thats right, bend over, baby

Cala. You know you want it :wink:
finally goes to bed…

I love my Steve and Kor… But bullets to the nuts? Maybe if it were like, only to one nut, and the other didn’t get hit.

The 984 is only a Styles Admin. The 984 possesses no ability to change user titles or names.

I saw Steve wank off on his webcam

The 984 is the mod with the most style.

In any case, welcome, I assume you’re the girl Steve’s getting into the campaign?

I bet $100 that “Steve’s friend Jenna” is actually a fake account made by Steve.

And, to show that my money is where my mouth is:

:smiley:

Steve, is this the girl you fingered and then complained about in chat later that you didn’t really like her, and you said she broke the condom but it wouldn’t have mattered since it wouldn’t have fit your massive penis anyway and she made your hands smell so bad that you wanted to vomit? Since if that is that girl, thats pretty funny.

Canada has money?! I thought they, like, traded tree bark or sometinhg.
Anyway. Welcome and stuff. Have fun, and if you feel others insanity rubbing off on you, it’s perfectly normal.