Hi's! :)

SG’s a homosexual, btw. He only hits on girls because he thinks it’s funny. Don’t believe him when he tells you different!

thanks for the information

Man. the burnage of the steve just doesn’t stop.

Jenna, you look like you want to give me a kiss

Yeah, I thought “she totally wants to give Charle a kiss”.

Yeah, he’s pretty douche-tastic. He’s making a total ass out of himself right now in the chat room. Here, lemme post the current conversation, cutting out the fluff:

Steve: OMG I got this girl I know to post on the RPGC forum look http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?p=478317
Skankin_Garbage: How much did you pay her to talk to you?
Steve: Dude! I didn’t pay her! She did it cos she’s really nice and sweet! Don’t tell her this, but I LOVE her! I think I wanna marry her…she’s just so great…
Skankin_Garbage: Dude, you’re a loser. Watch, I bet I can have her hitting on me after just one post.
Steve: Dude! Don’t do it! We’re in LOVE!

Yeah, I rest my case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Ooops! You couldn’t see which one of us was the dork :stuck_out_tongue:

SG, I fucking love you.
You’re pure awesome in human form, dude :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck! i’ve been caught!

allright, gimme one!

No… no thanks. I changed my mind.

But yeah, if you want your name changed, ask one of the friendly administrators.
Like uh
um
Merlin.
Or that other guy… uh… shit.

I know where you live

You know where who lives?

Welcome. Steve used to hate me a lot.

Oh hey hi, we go to school together too :3

sup?

Well nobody yet, but i’m on very good terms with Steves mother, and I’ll ask her.

That’s sexy

How long do the friends of the regular members usually last?

Well if Steve has anything to do with it… He’ll make me stay for quite some time.

When it’s a female friend a guy dragged in here, usually only until our depraved forumgoers start swarming like locusts.