Hironobu Sakaguchi left Squaresoft?

…Show of hands, who here actually reads the rules to forums that they join at first? I mean, I know I never do.

…Yes, so I’m playing devil’s advocate here. I dunno, necroposting doesn’t bug me so much anymore.

Raises Hand :ark:

I don’t get why it’s such a big deal. I mean, if the admin has such problem with necroposting, either lock so many pages worth of old threads to leave them open for those who do still want to read them, or delete them. It’s stupid to leave them open to be responded to and then turn around and bitch the person out (especially if that person is new). And no, not everyone reads 'THE RULES" nor should they be expected to.

The Anime News Network forum is notorious for this (and other forms of “board nazism”), which I could go on for days.

I think most forum systems require you to agree to “THE RULES” before you create an account. As they say, ignorance of “THE RULES” is no excuse.

There isn’t. In fact, rule twelve would seem to encourage it.

I think a more interesting question is just how in the hell do they stumble upon these threads in the first place, they should be buried under hundreds of other newer threads more likely to catch a poster’s eye.

I guess that, after 4 years, I need to go back and reread the rules of the road.

Edit: Okay I see what you mean, but it still doesn’t explain why this thread had to be revived.

He was evidently curious and hasn’t heard of Wikipedia.

I find it ironic that this thread is more active now than it was when Sakaguchi left Squeenix.

Sakaguchi left Squeenix?!

I don’t understand why people get all butthurt about “necroposting” in a forum that might average one new thread a month.

Why, because butthurt is fun, of course!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Weiila, your avatar makes that statement only more amusing. Anyway, I don;t care about necroposting, obviously. So long as it actually is an attempt to post something related to the topic.

The revival of this thread is successful then.:mwahaha:

I aim to amuse :smiley:

Well, to update, Hironobu Sakaguchi is to “appear” in the new Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep game as “Master Eraqus”.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/4/40/Master_Eraqus.png

Yeah busting that ass is out. I dont like jail. My lawyer says I need to go for full custody. I really dont want to do that its more responsibility then I am prepared for I think and I also dont want to destroy her life the boy is all she has left. She doesnt think there was anything wrong with her actions. She swears she didnt knowingly do something bad. However she has not said she wouldnt do it again.

Ahhh hahahaha best bot yet

When did Squaresoft become Squeenix???