Hilarious

Sure I wear black pants, and a white shirt, but I’am not a goth. Some people even called me a goth because I wear black to school most of the time. Yet, I dress much more desint than them. Though, the way some people who are goths dress, I’nm kind of curious why the heck they would put safty pins in their cloths, or in the ears? they also have wride things on their arms and wear strange socks. Kind of funny if you ask me. But, if they were real goths, they would only wear black. BUt, I gusse you can call me a goth. I’ll only reply saying, “I probably believe in Christ stronger than you do.” My faith in the lord is very strong and I well always show my loyalty to him.

Hahaha all the warning signs are priceless.

“Kills people for fun”

Yeah, I’m sure we’ve all been there, done that. I can just imagine the faces of some (less nice) real goths I know and how offended they’d be by this article, written with hilarity in mind or not.:o

Originally posted by Chris-chris
Sure I wear black pants, and a white shirt, but I’am not a goth. Some people even called me a goth because I wear black to school most of the time. Yet, I dress much more desint than them. Though, the way some people who are goths dress, I’nm kind of curious why the heck they would put safty pins in their cloths, or in the ears? they also have wride things on their arms and wear strange socks. Kind of funny if you ask me. But, if they were real goths, they would only wear black. BUt, I gusse you can call me a goth. I’ll only reply saying, “I probably believe in Christ stronger than you do.” My faith in the lord is very strong and I well always show my loyalty to him.

My goth friends are fierce believers (I guess that’s why I never merged with them). And they don’t have any pins in their clothes or bodies whatsoever. Lastly, the article wasn’t intended to be taken seriously CC.

I know, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I just do that sometimes. ;P:)

Originally posted by Rountree
[b]That is not stated as an opinion- that is stated as a fact.

Since it is stated as a fact, it is not an opinion. You can’t have an opion that a person or a group of people is stupid, because its something that is either true or false. And since it is quite obviously false, I’m stating the fact that you are an idiot. [/b]

Well if you want it to be a fact so much then so be it…

But I think Goths are stupid…? How the hell is that a fact?

I’m sure you are stupid Lat, and said sureness is a fact.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

beautiful, that’s all I have to say about it.

Reminds me alot about http://www.realultimatepower.net/ in the fact it’s so outraguously stupid, it can’t be serious. But there are those out there who think the writer IS being serious, and thus leads to many a problem.

I didn’t know all these things about myself; thank you for telling me ‘Parody’!

Latarali, he said you stated your opinion as if it was a fact. Opinion =| fact. See, the problem with saying “goths are stupid” is due to a very idealized and subjective generalization of what is a goth.Is any stupid person a goth? No. An example: the average binge drinking college student is not a goth. He’s just retarded. Are all goths stupid? Not really, because you have to set up strict guidelines as to what a goth is. CC brings up a good example of just wearing black making you a goth. Does wearing black make one stupid? No. Clothes have little to do with potential to learn and understand situations and systems. Does musical taste make one either a goth or stupid? Not really. Does thinking the world is corrupt and sucks a representation of your stupidity or gothness Not necessarily. Some people say the world sucks because they’re stupid individuals that are too weak to do anything with themselves or put any effort into anything. However, one can form the opinion that the world sucks by stating behavioral trends which one might find distasteful. You have to be a smart cookie to understand why things work the way they do and start connecting dots.

While if you look at me, I wear black over 50% of the time, I like black. I’m also graduating summa cum laudae with a degree in biology in less than 4 years and am probably going to med school afterwards. I like classical, grunge, video game music and a variety of other things and I think people tend to suck in general based on a variety of observations I made in my classes, reading about world events and thinking about psycholgy. Am I a goth?

So shut the fuck up.

I find the idea that Chris chris is called a goth hilarious.

your kid is a goth when:

Eats GOTH-related foods such as Count Chocula breakfast cereal.

lol

:slight_smile:

Hilarious, Right.
I find that not all Goths wear all-black.
Period.

Originally posted by UF-Jabricruds
Hilarious, Right.
I find that not all Goths wear all-black.
Period.

Right. Black is the favorite color, they sometimes wear other ones (no bright ones ever, though)