Hilarious

http://www.redmusic.com/goths/index.html

:slight_smile:

"Is a homosexual, bisexual, or “pansexual.”

Goths do it with chimpanzees? Holy shit, ph34r.

pansexual: Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.

LOL!:slight_smile:

How many idiots do you think will think that this is REAL- and start flaming/praising it?

Elton John is a goth? That’s news to me.laughs

LOL! That’s great. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

According to this site, we’re all goths.

MERL! WE WANT A BLACK FORUM BECAUSE WE’RE GOTHS AND EVIL AND SATANISTS! You undastaaand?

Man, that’s even more crazy than the usual fare of nonsensical links.

I feel sad for my goth friends that some people could take that article seriously in unwarned of it’s nature. But on the other hand it kinda got me LOL!

Goths are so stupid… :slight_smile:

“Eats GOTH-related foods such as Count Chocula breakfast cereal.”

Made with 100% non-artificial human blood, I am sure!

“Shows diminished interest in wholesome activities such as church, prayer, and sports.”

Jocks go to heaven, nerds go to hell.

“Writes angry entries in a secret diary (you can usually find the diary easily if you search your child’s room).”

Good parenting = CIA Tactics

“Has paranoid fantasies (many GOTHS accuse their parents of spying on them).”

Hmmm…I wonder why…

Originally posted by Latarali

You’re in for a duel if you say that again.

And you, my friend, are a complete moron.

Hey it’s my opinion that Goths are stupid. Don’t question my opinion.

Dances to music.

Kills people for fun.

Uses the blood of Christian babies to inscribe pentagrams or other symbols on churches and schools.

Sleeps too much or too little.

Eats too much or too little.

Heh.

I think if they are mature enough to make a decion, then so be it. It’s their future, their choice, not their parents. If they choose to become Goths, then so be it. They decided their own path. I see nothing wrong with deciding what you should become. Not their parents.

LOL!!:slight_smile:

Hey it’s my opinion that Goths are stupid. Don’t question my opinion.

That is not stated as an opinion- that is stated as a fact.

Since it is stated as a fact, it is not an opinion. You can’t have an opion that a person or a group of people is stupid, because its something that is either true or false. And since it is quite obviously false, I’m stating the fact that you are an idiot.

That’s precious…

I just read that Warning signs page, and by that logic there are about 0.01% of people who are NOT Goths!!:smiley:

Which also mean that basically everyone on here is a Goth, which I think is pretty cool, I have always liked the dark and blacfk style of goths (even if I don’t own that many black clothes)