High-schooler beats Sin to cure for cancer

Calif. HS student devises possible cancer cure: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57358994/calif-hs-student-devises-possible-cancer-cure/?tag=re1.channel

Reminds me of that news story of somebody coming up with treatment for cancer was to inject liquidized copper into the tumor and cook it from the inside out.

Besides wasn’t it determined that different cancers behaved differently? I’m pretty sure that even if this does work it won’t work on cancer cases in general.

[STRIKE]IOW: Hoax.[/STRIKE] Edit: It’s basically the same thing but less clumsy.

Its a cute idea. It remains to be seen if it will work. There are a lot of issues that would need to be worked out.

Btw, I already have a patent and am discussing the implementation of my work with pharmas.

yawn

Exactly what your posts make me do.

Exactly what your posts make me do.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what your posts about exactly what his posts makes you do make me do.

Hey dude how come we’ve never played dota

Ninja edit: sorry nevermind I just remembered why

That’s the drugs wearing off. Oh wait. They never wear off for you. Constantly using.

Who needs drugs when you have tarantulas ?

Clicked this thread when I saw last comment was by DG, guessed that somehow in a thread about cancer DG would still find a way to make his post about spiders. I was right.

At least arachnomania is more healthy than drugs. (In a sense) And it’s awesome that something can be done for cancer patients.

fuck cancer patients. that’s all i have to say

my fingertips are constantly in pain and i dont know why

also, i played lol for a short while it sucks compared to dota, ill play some dota again soon lol is just so dumbed down no denys or anything and shit

and fuck health too who cares about health

fuck females fuck bitcoins fuck tarantulas

:slight_smile:

ims uch a big strong red man with my two lightsabers

but where’s my red dawg??!

That is awesome - here’s to many more