Hi.

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]YOU DROP YOUR PANTS RIGHT NOW!

Joking, joking.
Welcome to the MB.
Also your name… it just keeps reminding me of Yu-Gi-Oh. [/b]
YOU NOT FUNNY!

does the welcome dance

Welcome, Pyramid. First of all thanks for making a new shrine for us. And don’t be so shy, people here are very friendly. Look at me, I’m freakin’ 37 years old (yes, for real) and everybody still treats me like everyone else. Hope you have a good time as well.

BTW, Yamato is simply the ancient name of Japan. Its most famous reference has got to be the Anime series SPACE CRUISER YAMATO, known as STARBLAZERS in America, in which the Yamato (yes, the same WWII battleship Nagumo mentioned) gets turned into a SPACESHIP to save the World.
Bizarre, but it kind of makes sense in the show. Good story, too.

This reminds me, I should re-read the book Requiem for the Battleship Yamato.

Hello!

::Joins GG in the Cheers theme::

Hello and welcome:wave:

Hey, hi and whatever. Dude, if you are going to be around for a while, keep it down. I’m trying to sleep over here.

closes and locks door behind pyramid_of_yamatos

Now you can never leave! Mwahahaha! :mwahaha:

Oh, sorry, I have a major problem with people leaving for stupid reasons. My number one tip to newbies is never to take things too seriously. We’re all a little insane after all. I emphasize little :mwahaha: .

hello. normally I’d sick blood-thirsty moogles on you, but since you’re shrining, here are some slave moogles for you

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

Konnichi~waaaaaaa!

-tackles-

Hello, I am Phoenix Valkyrie, resident Heraldic duelist and Ashton Anchors fangirl.

-walks off, carrying the new person’s wallet-

I also have a 10 in the Pickpocket skill.

Welcome to RPGC! I love your name to no end.

I’m Dalton of Zeal; lazy shriner at best. If you need help, advice or whatever with your shrine, let me know!

Hello and welcome.

hands you a cookie

I like to steal staples because they are good to eat, so you should do the same, okay?

I think what was left of my sanity is gone from all of you welcoming me. looks at his new rubber mallet, slave moggles, and cookie Hmmm… forces slave moggles with the rubber mallet to clone the cookie a whole bunch of time Muhahaha.

HI!! Welcome to RPGC! gives you chocobo plushie Hope you like it here! starts to dance stupidly

throws chocobo plushie in pocket dimension bag Dancers, games, and insanity. What more do you need in a forum.

She got the Chocobo plushie idea from me over in the RPForum. The stupid dance though is hers.

HEY!! I did not!

Well, I guess I may have been inspired by it, but the dance is all my idea! continues to dance stupidly

Originally posted by Pappy’s daughter
[b]HEY!! I did not!

Well, I guess I may have been inspired by it, but the dance is all my idea! continues to dance stupidly [/b]

Ahem insert stupid line here Need I say more.

Hey!:wave: