Hi, I'm new.

If I recall, pissing off about thirty difference people.

Originally posted by StarStorm
If I recall, pissing off about thirty difference people.

Ah.
I see. How many of the other board “oldies” got banned?

I’ve been gone so I have no clue

Not many. A lot of people just disappear without a trace. Like you did.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Not many. A lot of people just disappear without a trace. Like you did.

But now I’m back!

and lost most of my posts…;_;

We know where he was.
He was at GameFAQs
<font size=1>eww</font>

Eww.

And posts don’t mean nothing, you will not get more Xmas gifts if you have more posts. (I would say something about your penis growing longer, but that would be a cheap ripoff of Klez’s quote.)

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Hi’, and tries to get into your pants.

He’s just cold and freezing, which is understandable since his couch doesn’t have any heating.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
hi i hop u liek rpgs cuz thiz iz a forum abut rpgs lol its called RPGCLASICS isnt taht clevr anywz my favurte rpg iz ff7 its the best rpg evar i meen therz cloud and omgmogomgmog tifas so hott lol welcom 2 rpgc im the most popularr membr here n u can katch me on aim @ KewlKloudKlan666 plzzzzzzzzzzz lol omg
Classic.

And uh yeah, welcome back. Don’t screw up! :kissy:

It’s not exactly a good thing when you can speak AOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

but it’s funny!

That’s nothing. I can speak Viklasglish. “I came’s to seeking wholely grail!”

Welcome back, Hades.
:cool:

Whoa, sweet. RPGC is rockin’ its own socks off again, revoking your ban. As for the gentleman who asked whether “permanent bans” should stay permanent, I’m SOSOSOSOSO glad that RPGC could rock enough to be able to laugh at things which in the past seemed so serious. Welcome back, Hades. I’m not around much due to circumstances beyond my control (the internet isn’t free anymore for me :too bad;), but you should still hang around - I guarantee you, this place is getting cooler and awesomer by the second. For now. :smiley:

See you.

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
[b]guarantee you, this place is getting cooler and awesomer by the second. For now. :smiley:

See you.

-Mazrim Taim [/b]

Yeah, because I’m back!
I make everything cool and awsome.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
hi i hop u liek rpgs cuz thiz iz a forum abut rpgs lol its called RPGCLASICS isnt taht clevr anywz my favurte rpg iz ff7 its the best rpg evar i meen therz cloud and omgmogomgmog tifas so hott lol welcom 2 rpgc im the most popularr membr here n u can katch me on aim @ KewlKloudKlan666 plzzzzzzzzzzz lol omg

omg wtf, sephy iz sooo much betta tahn Cloud, cuz his sword iz hyoog!

It’s teh Hades. :smiley:

Welcome back, man. :cool:

Whoops, I can’t believe I missed this thread for so long. Hi Hades, welcome back and all that rarar.