Hi everybody!

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Wow, that is pretty weird…

Why, its almost uncanny…

Originally posted by Steve
Yes.
This is all a complete fabrication. It was made to play a joke on you. Your whole existence has been one big joke planned by the people here at RPGC.

<s>You’ve been X’ed!</s>

Don’t look at me! You expect me to know!? There are tons of people in the world who could like that!! Heck, I haven’t even SEEN that movie she was talking about!! So maybe you shouldn’t read between the lines. A lot of people are like that, you know!! And I can’t stand it!!

PS: I’ll calm down soon…once he gets the message!!

My god, the entire mb just jumped on you like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat! Can’t say that I blame them, though. We’ve had…alot of newbies lately…and we’re hungry for BLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD

You see, the people here, we’re not a very happy brood. We are, in fact, very very full of hatred and anger. Don’t make me pull out my filleting knife.

Eh
Settle down a bit.
You can be hyper all you want. Shinobi here is a dumb oaf.
Right shin?
pats his head
Sit, boy!

I do not get any message. Maybe its just that all you happy happy jumpy jumpy girls are all made in one factory where they program you to all think the same. Damn the hell bent mind that programmed you.

looks up from carving up a victim

Hell-bent mind? Oh, someone else. My bad.

Suit yourself, Shinobi. Why don’t we just talk to Lady Angel when she’s on, then? See what SHE has to say!! I don’t even know who she is! And 'sides…I’M NOT FROM AUSTRALIA!!

No offence all those Australian people…

Let’s hope not. I was hoping that I scared her away too.

Well, Lady Angel got better. At least, I think so.

You better be worried about offending Australians. Australia doesn’t need any help in making themselves look bad, especially your help, and you don’t want to piss them off.

carves up another victim

You are such a ruddy freak, Shinobi!! Heartless b******!! Get a life!!

Yeah, well…couldn’t care less about Australians…

Man, Shinobi gets all of the attention. I’m CARVING OUT PEOPLES BODIES HERE!!! THEY’RE THE HEARTLESS ONES, I ATE THEIR INSIDES AFTER PUTTING THEM ON THE OUTSIDE!!! RAR!

Oh, yes. Welcome to the boards. Forgot to put that in there. And it’s like, 1:25 in the morning where I am, what the hell are you doing with so much damn energy this late at fucking night?

Originally posted by Party Girl
There are tons of people in the world who could like that!!

And we’re where this world seems to dump them lately.

Its Ok Varan. At least I love you ^^ And Party Girl, thats not very nice. What did I ever do to you?

Not quite surprising that you have bunch of the same traits. This is a forum for rpgs and the like. Most likely people have the same likes. But the similarity is pretty close.
Hello party girl

Are you that f****** forgetful?? You accused me of being someone I don’t know! You tell me!

Oh yeah, to answer your question, it’s like 7: 39 over here. That’s why I’m so active. So I get up early. Big deal!!

Oh…hi, Kairi! How ya doin!?

Yeh… the ornamentation of the name is weird too…
<center>CONSPIRACY!</center>

gasp! THAT C WORD! runs in ph33r

also stops posting for the night as he has to get up in about 3 and a half hours

What are you talking about Party Girl?