hhhheeeellllpppppppp

Just out of curiosity, could you slow down a bit and type for us what you would consider to be a grammatically perfect reply?

It’s not that bad to type quickly in chatrooms (So long as you don’t shorten words by two letters and consider them words still), but the general consensus is that one should take their time with message board posts to make them more easily, well, readable.

I thought one of the qualifications to shrine is good grammar… o.O

Let’s put it this way: if his shrine looks the way he just posted, you can rest assured it won’t be accepted.

ya sorry guys… i…well… i’ve taken the liberty of wiping all of my hard drives and well any memory so that i can start from scratch and i’ve been off for like… a week rebuilding my computer… dont worry i saved all my progress on a disk zipped…sorry for being gone so long

p.s. is that good enough for you on grammar besides the long series of periods

Capitalization is key. it helps differentiate your sentences. Run on sentences are also horrible. Your constant use of ellipses should NOT be seen in a shrine. Write your shrine as if you were writing an English term paper.

I swear I don’t do this to be an asshole, he’s the one that asked if it was right. An example of things you should try to follow:

“Ya, sorry guys [ellipses removed] I…well… I’ve taken the liberty of wiping all of my hard drives and [“well” removed] any memory so that I can start from scratch. I’ve been off for like [ellipses removed] a week rebuilding my computer. Don’t worry, I saved all my progress on a zipped disk. Sorry for being gone so long.”

I feel Smug for some reason.

BN
I also feel Embarreased, too.