Hey.

I can’t wait for today to be over.

OHAYOCON BOUND IN '05!

I have now surpassed 666 posts, but the 666th post I made was about Satanism.

Broke. :\

Poor. I’m like a starving artist who can’t draw very well.

I’m doing quite well all things considered, living my normal life with no real immediate difficulty. You?

Now things suck.

Out of idle interest, which need not force you into ranting, why do things suck now Eva?

You want to know how well, I’m doing? Well let’s see…

Alright, I guess. Things could be better, but when can’t they be.

Just couldn’t hold it in any longer?

I’m updating prices for the products page for my company. It’s tedious as hell.

Totaly freaked out about the Simaltes to a DEAD Girl and Weillia! No wonder I’m having reqular uncontrolable Laughing fits…

BN
And looking for a job

Yeah, I was forced to use a public washroom. That was disgusting.

Not God-awful.

For my current mood let’s let Putin decide.

LOL :hahaha;

lol that was funny

on topic: I’m feeling like shit right now, i’ve got a hangover, we lost the most imprtant soccer match of the season and there’s no one around to have intimate action with…
just an average day I guess

Intimate action…? Hmmm…
Sounds…intriguing…

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. :moogle:

meh, I’ve managed to complete a few college apps that I’ve been blowing off all year, but I can’t get any paperwork to my counselor or administrators because they’re no where to be found. I spent all of Thursday running around my school trying to get some other stuff done, not fun. My sister called, so I was able to talk to her and see how she’s adjusting to her new apartment. ^^

I’m doing great. My girlfriends on the pill, so we got it on bareback last night (4 times, twice last night, twice this morning). I saw a friend at the mall and he hooked me up for a $10 cell phone cover and I just took a shower, so I’m all clean and stuff.

Less disgusting than the alternitive, I’m sure.

And I’m doing pretty well. Went to an all-you-can-eat buffet last night. Ten bucks a head to get in, and you can bet your collective asses we got our money’s worth. Next time I’m going to see if I can get myself blacklisted. :smiley: