Hey... that looks like...?!

Tidus is probably based on Takizawa Hideaki…

All we have to do is cut Gackt right across the face and he’ll look exactly like Squall :smiley:

GACKT! :smiley:

Eh, it’s more likely Gackt copied it off the game…he did the same thing with Symphony of the Night in his Malice Mizer days with the Alucard look. He looks hawt anyways :3

DIBS DIBS I CALL DIBS.

<a href=“http://www.mahamari.com/story/gfx/la_alucackt01.jpg”>This</a> is what Trill is speaking of.

Hawtest picture of Gackt around

ha. ha. :stuck_out_tongue:

and just because I think it’s funny.

I TOLD YOU THE PASTA-YUNKIE WAS EVIL! WILL YOU BELIEVE ME NOW!?!

EDIT: Best.site.ever.

You must be joking…that’s some chick on the bottom row, right…? Because if it isn’t, I think my brain just exploded from akwardness…

You just had to quote the whole thing didn’t you?

But yeah, that’s a… well, he was born with a penis, what happened after that is up to him and his genetic structure.

That and femine clothing and makeup.

Yeah, I did. My bad…didn’t mean to scare you with the whole ickyness. Here, have a moogle. It’ll make you feel better. :moogle:

I said it because it’s a pain scrolling down those things, nothing bad really. And thanks for the moogle glomps

Please…tell me you did not eat that moogle…Everybody knows they give you stomach cramps from hell. You’re supposed to drink it’s blood, dur.

No… although there was a guy here that used to hunt moogles for fun. Dunno what he did with the corpses.

Lets not forget, pink lugia uses moogles as Kamikazes.

I like corpses. They don’t talk. They just listen. You can have the most heartfelt conversations with them. It’s just the smell that gets to me after a while…

DISCLAIMER
That was a joke. And no, I don’t befriend corpses. But I was considering becoming a mortician a while back, and that was just a phase…

:hahaha; That’s good, and who the hell is Gackt?