Hey FF Guys! I'm Squall Master!

Originally posted by Uriel
First of all, you’re not a n00b, & sinc e Ihaven’t hear dof this thing that banned people from flaming moronic n00bs, I say you, kid, are an imbecilic infidel. Please shut up, or take some morphene, & shut the hell up. You just posting liek you do annoys & pisses me off. Second of all, do you have friends? Because if you’re an actual n00b, then you must get a lot of people annoyed at you. Third of all, all the games you mentioned suck (except FF8).

Umm, Uriel? Take your own advice, seriously. Every single thing you said applies to yourself in that post much more than it does to him (except the FF8 comment) :stuck_out_tongue:

Cless, I"m referring to him being hyper, not to what he said in general. I"m not hyper, hyper people piss me off, they just do.

Originally posted by Uriel
First of all, you’re not a n00b, & sinc e Ihaven’t hear dof this thing that banned people from flaming moronic n00bs, I say you, kid, are an imbecilic infidel. Please shut up, or take some morphene, & shut the hell up. You just posting liek you do annoys & pisses me off. Second of all, do you have friends? Because if you’re an actual n00b, then you must get a lot of people annoyed at you. Third of all, all the games you mentioned suck (except FF8).

Hey kettle? This is the pot, I’m just calling to tell you, you know, you’re black.

Squall Master, don’t let Uriel get to you. No one thinks of you in that way.

Uriel, I used to like you, but now I think you are an idiot. Big time.

NB, I’m sorry you don’t, but you actually started getting on my nerves around the time I was banned form the chatroom, I just didn’t want to say anything until now.

& Sohee, I’m referrign to his way of speaking, NOT HIS CONTENT.

I honestly thought that the post was a reg posting incognito, and I was waiting to see if anybody would own up.

The reason being, the opening post was a parody of the kinds of posts people complained about in the stickied newbie thread.

If I’m wrong, then hello, S_M-EX.

EDIT: I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many posts in this short an amount of time on this board.

One wonders how long it took you to reach that conclusion NB. Heh. IS ok though.

Squall, let me say that welcome to the boards, though you may wish to calm down a bit. chews on SquallMaster’s head Hmm tastes like chicken. Don’t mind Uriel, he’s the local flaming idiot.

Oh please. Bashing “newbies” just “because” they don’t follow up to a certain standard in a message board is a pathetic thing to do. Seriously. Go do something worthwhile, like play video games or something. If you’re as hell bent as the rest of us on this guy calming down, then just shut the fuck up and let him learn on his own and accustom to the atmosphere of RPGC.

EDIT: And if it pisses you off, do the unthinkable and put him on GASP IGNORE and stop looking at his posts.

Really?

Cool.

Well, Uriel, your content can be criticized in the same manner.

You insulted him without any reason other than that his manner of typing “annoyed you”, you don’t seem to realize the proper use of infidel, you have no grounds to call him a kid, and you have even less grounds to call him friendless. All this merely demonstrates your blatant immaturity and your lack of self-control. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it. Flaming him only puts you down to his level. Post more like you post in those other threads. THOSE comments add some discussion to the topic at hand.

Congratulations Uriel. You’ve been warned. Don’t do it again.

• No excessive flaming, of anyone. We appreciate disagreements, but do so maturely.
    • Don’t create threads or posts with the sole aim of insulting a subject or to generally cause trouble. That’s called ‘trolling’ and we don’t condone it.

And if some reason the concept of reading the stickied thread at the top hasn’t reached you: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14207

Read it. Obey it.

Do what you preach Uriel, and stop being an ass without any proof.

Uriel luz

:runaway: steals SMX’s shoes

Uriel’s just an attention whore/jackass. There’s at least one on every message board. Don’t feed him.

Anyway, back to a more lighthearted note:

Waaa, the newbies never ask me what I’m aporogizing for! ;_;

Jesus Christ, this kid is gonna drive me crazy.

Welcome, Squall Master! I’m Priestess Aeria, but just call me Aeria. And word of advice, dunno how many times something like this has been said with the same message…don’t put too much sugar in your coffee, alright? That doubles the ‘hyperness’, so to speak.

I wouldn’t have minded too much seeing FF: The Spirits Within made into a game, but it just depends on how good the gameplay is, really. The movie was cool though, I have to agree!

Meh. Japan has good musical pieces, and some pretty cool songs, but so do other countries, too. Like plain 'ol English!

[edit]
Yes, I am a girl who likes FF…why?
[/edit]

~Priestess Aeria~

Originally posted by xSquall_Master-EXx:
Wow. Did you guys know I beat FF with all white mages? That makes me cool.
Oh my gosh, I did know that! I heard a rumor about a guy who beat FF with all white mages, but I didn’t believe it. Can you teach me how?

Xwing1056

I’m Caleb. I’m so cool that uncool people like you couldn’t possibly comprehend how cool I am. Aparently, neither does anyone else on the board. I suppose someone else might construe this to mean I’m not as cool as I think I am, but I know better.

Welcome to the boards. You will find your welcome here will increase according to your ratio of sensibility and exclamation points per sentence.

And remember kids, Uriel’s opinions do not reflect that of RPGC. In laymen’s terms don’t pay any attention to him. He’s a whore and attention is his pimp.